“A Suite Hotel with Sweet Deals”

Parc Corniche Condominium Resort Hotel
Ranked #171 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Sevierville, Tennessee
“A Suite Hotel with Sweet Deals”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

The Parc Corniche Suite Hotel is without a doubt the BEST deal in Orlando. If you're planning a one night stay or a week long vacation you will not be disappointed. The hotel is centrally located to everything Orlando has to offer, Sea World , half mile away, Discovery Cove , half mile, Disney, 4 miles, Outlet Malls, yes two of them less than 5 miles away. Universal 6 miles, and that;s not all. On the property the hotel is surrounded by the Grand Pines Golf Course, owned and managed by Marriott. Yes you have golfing a a reduced rate !!

The hotel offers one, and two bedroom suites. They are modern and have a full kitchen ! Most units have flat screen TV's with cable.

We have been staying here for over a year on our visits to Orlando and we have never been disappointed with the staff, hotel rooms, restaurant and shop they have. The place is always spotless and I highly recommend asking for Alexander, he will satisfy all your needs. Oh, and I forgot, they offer 10 to 25 % discounts for returning guests.

You will be amazed at the quality of service and the hotel rooms, and the PRICE !! It's the BEST VALUE in Orlando !!!!

Room Tip: Room 1306 has a great view !! Third floor and quite.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank James M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 19 December 2012

It's a total dump, stay away! The pictures they use are very deceiving. t's old and hidden out of the way. Furniture was stained and the room smelled. Complete waste of time and money. Better get a place somewhere else and save yourself from a bad experiance.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Gdr D

Travellers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Rochester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Having stayed there before we got a discount on the upgraded room 01/11/2012 to 22/11/2012, we got what we paid for and room we requested in advance 5308 not overlooked, view over the golf course and a sun trap. The balcony was cobwebey and we phoned reception it was cleaned within 15 minutes. The pool edge just above the water level needed cleaning and this was'nt done whilst we were there, the rest of the pool area was clean and tidy. Its a nice place to stay I just think managment need to supervise the cleaning better. If your reading this Parc you might want to look at the celing in room 5308 as I think it leaks in the rain in the sitting room.

Room Tip: 5308 not overlooked and sunny.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Holiday, Florida, United States
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Checked in early, as requested. That was the only thing we enjoyed about this hotel. We had tickets for Halloween Horror Nights. I called the front desk and asked if they have transportation, and was told no. Upon checking out, I found out that they do provide a shuttle (after I paid $40 for a cab each way). Then, I was bit in the bed while sleeping, thought they were ants. My room was actually covered with baby spiders. I had to call the front desk three times before they sent someone up to spray, overall it took them over an hour and a half to come up and spray for the spider. I was told that I would be given $40 off stay since I had this problem. At check out, they denied me the refund I was promised. I was told I would be given a free 12pm check out and was actually charged $28 plus tax for the late checkout, which they also refused to give me back. And when we called down for toilet paper, we were told that they put some in the room before we checked in. There was a half a roll in each bathroom, with seven people in the room. Really? What a joke!!! And we never recieved housekeeping either. Needless to say, we wil NEVER stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in a two bedroom suite #2304. The view faced out towards the golf course which you could b...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Baabygurl
tripCocoaFl, Assistant General Manager at Parc Corniche Condominium Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 1 November 2012
I apologize that your stay with us was not a pleasant one. I am disappointed to learn that you had spiders in your room and that you were bitten. As a hotel manager it is our responsibility to make sure that your room is clean upon check in.

We do offer a shuttle to all of the parks that leaves once a day. The shuttle does not run the hours of Halloween Horror Nights. The room does include light housekeeping unless full housekeeping is requested at a nominal fee. Inside our bathroom vanity's we stock one roll of toilet tissue and one box of facial tissue. If this was somehow overlooked I sincerely apologize.

Our records do indicate that your room rate was adjusted to compensate you for the inconveniences that you had encountered during your stay. When available we offer a complimentary extended late check outs. The records I have on file show that you checked out close to 2:00pm and that is why a charge was automatically posted to your account.

I would be happy to discuss this with you in more detail if you would like to contact me directly.

Again, I apologize for the inconveniences and hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with great customer service and clean comfortable accommodations in the near future.

Kylie Doolan
Assistant General Manager
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2012

The pictures on TripAdvisors are very deceiving. My friends and I thought the resort was going to be really nice after looking over the photos and were sorely disappointed when we arrived. The furniture was extremely outdated and uncomfortable. Appliances were also very old and outdated. Overall you can just tell management has not spent one penny improving the rooms in years! Even the golf course photos posted on TripAdvisor are for the Marriot Grande Pines Golf Course for the Marriot Grande Vista across the street and has no affiliation with the resort. Speaking of the Marriot Grande Vista, I had some other friends staying there right across the street from Parc Corniche it was amazing. So nice in fact that I only spent one night at Parc Corniche (the first night) and crashed with my other friends across the street at Marriot for my remaining four days in Orlando. Even the breakfast bar at Parc Corniche was a complete joke only consisting of toast and bagels that you had to toast yourself, cold cereal and yogurt.

I STRONGLY suggest you stay away from this resort unless you have severe budget constraints. This was the worst hotel/resort experience I have ever had.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Very outdated property. We stayed for two nights, for the price and location, not bad. I wouldn't say it was dirty (except the patio furniture) but too outdated to really tell. Not a place I would walk on the carpet barefoot. If you are coming to Orlando to go to the parks and just need a place to sleep on a budget with no frills, it gets the job done.

• Stayed October 2012
Snellville, Georgia
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Thank you so much to the helpful staff for finding and promptly sending my wallet that I left in the condo back to me! I was so worried I'd never see it again. I found everyone to be friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family