“Good value for money but could do with some TLC”

Parc Corniche Condominium Resort Hotel
Ranked #169 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good value for money but could do with some TLC”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed here for a week last year, on a B&B basis, In a one-bed apartment. The apartment itself was a very good size, more than enough room for me and my boyfriend. The bathroom was of a great standard, but the rest of the rooms could have done with some paint and new furniture. Breakfast is a bit chaotic, with large families descending on the breakfast room all at a similar time with less than Adequate seating available, you had to get there early but the food itself was fine and varied.

Other than that it was a very pleasant stay; the kitchen is well equipped and the hotels location is fine for getting to the attractions, with a trolley stop right outside the hotel. I would, however, recommend driving if possible, as we felt we wasted a lot of time waiting for trolleys to come and go. All in all an excellent trip, I'm looking forward to my next trip to Orlando!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Laura N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My friends, husband and myself stay at this hotel at least 3 times a year. It is located on I-Drive in Orlando, but on the quiet end. It is a short drive to the Convention Center. Only about 10 minutes to Universal and the same the Disney in the opposite direction.

There is free breakfast, but don't expect too much. Just your basics. Bagels, cereals, muffins, ect. We usually stay in a 2 bedroom room with 2 king beds and a pull out. The rooms are average, but for the price its great. There is a full kitchen with a stove top (NO OVEN), microwave and full size fridge. There is also a balcony too. Can be great for smokers, but no good when it overs looks the small lake onsite with the loud frogs.

I highly recommend this place for families on a budget or if you want to be in the middle of Universal and Disney.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed 17 September 2013

A superb resort, the apartments were a fine big size.Set on a golf course with fantastic views and very reasonable.Staff very helpful and within comfortable distance to the shopping malls and attractions and well served by the I ride

1 Thank Jan1460
Izmir, Turkey
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Especially for the families with kids,the hotel is really comfortable and clean,and the staff is nice..
Really enjyed..It is really closed to the seaworld and the orange county convention center
Both good for business and pleasure...

Room Tip: Closest to the reception is better..
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank aslisen79
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was our first stay at Parc Corniche & I was pleasantly surprised. I did alot of research trying to find a one bedroom that didn't empty my wallet. So very glad I found this place!
Very comfortable, well kept room. The staff was polite and cheerful. All the amenities of a time share resort condo but at a reasonable price :) We will definitely come again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Trinidad
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Just a small note to say thanks for my recent stay at the hotel.

I was there for a second trip during July 20- August 02nd 2013

Thanks for a safe and wonderful stay.

My family really enjoyed our time there once again.

Most importantly, we felt very safe.

Safety was very important for us.

Thanks for the hopitality extended. On a related note, I must also commend the housekeeping crew that did an excellent job in changing towels each day and general cleaning. They were wonderful and very hardworking.

Kindly convey my appreciation to them and management in general.

Take care,

Sunil Rampersad
Trinidad, West Indies

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view of the pool and golf course
ocala, fl
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Parc Corniche. It is by no means a four or five star resort, but the rooms were very comfortable and the pool was always quiet and uncrowded, which I like. My husband was very specific about the location of our room on our reservation and the front desk was accommodating and noted the request in advance of our check-in. We ate in their restaurant twice and were very impressed both times with the service and value. They offer a free breakfast, but I recommend avoiding it. It's crowded and unpleasant, not because of the food, but actually due to the awkward set up. That said, I will likely return to the Parc Corniche, but I'll make sure to bring my own breakfast.

1 Thank TravelersM2M