“Excelent stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #173 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
“Excelent stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

We didn't know Parc Corniche before, we are a family of 3 (My wife, my 5yr son and me) we got there for a short term and we loved it.
We are planning to stay again on next december. It's a quite place to stay, and the people are so kind. Best thing: the silence. Worst thing the breakfast room without windows. We highly recommend Parc Corniche for families and for anyone who searchs tranquility
The pool is open until 11PM it is critical when you arrives late from the park.

Room Tip: Choose a room near the pool
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Polo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one week in early November with my adult daughter & 8-year-old son. We took advantage of the i-ride trolley because we spent most of our time at Aquatica, Sea World, and Discovery Cove. The trolley stop was within a five minute walk from our room. The hotel staff was available, helpful, & friendly. Our apartment had two bedrooms, each with a king-sized bed, and two bathrooms. Only one bathroom had a bathtub. The other had only a shower, no tub. We chose this hotel because it had all of the amenities we wanted: a kitchenette, a free breakfast, a playground, a pool, a convenince store, a restaurant, and laundry facilities. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food at the Calypso Restaurant, and the prices were not out of line compared to other restaurants in the area. I would definitely eat there again. The playground, pool, & laundry room were small, but there were almost never other people around when we were using them, so they were fine for us. The free breakfast was just okay and had some hot food choices. The only suggestions I would have for the kitchen would be to have an oven and a pitcher to mix up lemonade. I would also have liked daily cleaning service and to be able to ask for extra blankets or towels without paying extra. Overall, however, we got all that we wanted in a hotel for a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: Our room faced a golf course and was very quiet. We were on the third floor and had very little noi...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jldpjdsgd
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed here for a week last year, on a B&B basis, In a one-bed apartment. The apartment itself was a very good size, more than enough room for me and my boyfriend. The bathroom was of a great standard, but the rest of the rooms could have done with some paint and new furniture. Breakfast is a bit chaotic, with large families descending on the breakfast room all at a similar time with less than Adequate seating available, you had to get there early but the food itself was fine and varied.

Other than that it was a very pleasant stay; the kitchen is well equipped and the hotels location is fine for getting to the attractions, with a trolley stop right outside the hotel. I would, however, recommend driving if possible, as we felt we wasted a lot of time waiting for trolleys to come and go. All in all an excellent trip, I'm looking forward to my next trip to Orlando!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Laura N
Cape Coral, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

My friends, husband and myself stay at this hotel at least 3 times a year. It is located on I-Drive in Orlando, but on the quiet end. It is a short drive to the Convention Center. Only about 10 minutes to Universal and the same the Disney in the opposite direction.

There is free breakfast, but don't expect too much. Just your basics. Bagels, cereals, muffins, ect. We usually stay in a 2 bedroom room with 2 king beds and a pull out. The rooms are average, but for the price its great. There is a full kitchen with a stove top (NO OVEN), microwave and full size fridge. There is also a balcony too. Can be great for smokers, but no good when it overs looks the small lake onsite with the loud frogs.

I highly recommend this place for families on a budget or if you want to be in the middle of Universal and Disney.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Limerick, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

A superb resort, the apartments were a fine big size.Set on a golf course with fantastic views and very reasonable.Staff very helpful and within comfortable distance to the shopping malls and attractions and well served by the I ride

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jan1460
Izmir, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Especially for the families with kids,the hotel is really comfortable and clean,and the staff is nice..
Really enjyed..It is really closed to the seaworld and the orange county convention center
Both good for business and pleasure...

Room Tip: Closest to the reception is better..
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank aslisen79
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was our first stay at Parc Corniche & I was pleasantly surprised. I did alot of research trying to find a one bedroom that didn't empty my wallet. So very glad I found this place!
Very comfortable, well kept room. The staff was polite and cheerful. All the amenities of a time share resort condo but at a reasonable price :) We will definitely come again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family