“Great Value For the Price!”

Parc Corniche Condominium Resort Hotel
Ranked #173 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
St. Thomas
“Great Value For the Price!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I don't know why so many complained about staying here? I was upgraded to the newer one bed units and it was perfect for a weekend stay! Loved the kitchen with full size fridge, microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker! It was nice to sit outside on the private balcony and have coffee. The bed was fine, A/C cranked and was central air so no noise! Location was great and close to everything. The breakfast was fine, typical motel continental breakfast. I can't believe I got a one bedroom condo for such a great price! When I visit Orlando again, I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ken W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed 31 May 2014

At first glance the place seems decent. Grounds are kept nice and the rooms are clean. The staff at the desk was nice. They had our room ready of ahead of time so we were able to check in before heading to Disney. I had checked out Trip Advisor and many reviews said that if you got a renovated room, you were fine. I did not get a renovated room, well, according to the front desk I received a partially renovated room. They had upgraded the TV’s. I had a one bedroom condo in building 3.
The bed/matress was rather used. You could see a body dips in the mattress. My husband checked for bed bugs and the bed was free of those. Only one side of the bed had a night stand. If during our stay we wanted the sheets changed/bed made we would have to pay $20/day for that service. Daily housekeeping only switched out towels and emptied trash. This place also charged for wi-fi. Good thing I have unlimited data or I would of been lost. The walls are pretty thin and you can hear everything that happens in the hallways.
For full review go to (pics included) http://pixiedustsavings.com/parc-corniche-orlando-resort-review/

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank pixiedustsavings

Travellers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I will admit, I was a little anxious about our stay here after reading the reviews but I was more than pleasantly surprised. At check in, we were upgraded to a 2 room suite for free. Bonus #1! The suite itself was a little outdated but very clean. The bathrooms were spacious and the whole place itself was roomy. We used the kitchen every night without any problems. We had flat screen TV's in every room and the sheets were clean and comfy. The AC was fantastic and kept us comfortable in the 98 degree FL heat. The pool area was very nice, water was just cool enough without being too cold.
Breakfast was a typical continental breakfast. Good choice of cereals, toast, muffins, juice, ect.
I would definitely stay here again on our next trip to Orlando. The price was right, we saved money by having a kitchen and it's less than half a mile from all SeaWorld attractions.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Our family of 4 & a friend's family of 3 stayed 5 nights at the Parc Corniche Condominium . It was an apartment with 2 bedrooms , a kitchenette & a living room. It was very reasonably priced & a value for money hotel. The breakfast was very average with the food quite monotonous. The hotel was close to Sea World but not to the other theme parks. The hotel had a free shuttle service to all the theme parks. All in all a value for money hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank shirishnv
Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

April 2014. We stayed in the Parc Corniche Villas 6104. It was modern, clean and had everything we needed (except a corkscrew!). The kitchen sink lacked a plug, but when we reported it, they brought one to us immediately. The towels were replaced daily and the refuse removed. It has a great location and our morning runs around the golf course were beautifully scenic. The staff were very accommodating and friendly.
The wifi, which you pay $4 a day for, was mostly effective, however, you are limited to three devices. One the occasion when we lost connectivity, the matter was resolved within 15 minutes.
It would be very useful to have an electric kettle instead of a stove stop kettle.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Michelle P
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 7 April 2014

For this hotel, you definitely get what you pay for.

Pros:
-The hotel was clean.
-The TVs in the room were up-to-date flat screens.
-Parking was free.
-Breakfast was free.
-Good location: I've stayed in Orlando many times and the location is definitely a good place to be.
-Elevator.

Cons:
-The hotel definitely looked (and smelled) outdated too.
-The breakfast was terrible: the fruit, yogurt, and cottage cheese were not in a container with ice. The pancakes were obviously the ones that you get from the frozen section of the grocery store and just heat up. There were no workers to help keep up with how much food and drinks were being tossed around and spilled. And definitely no one to clean the tables as people were using them. Additionally, they were only open 7-9. Even the Comfort Inn has their breakfast longer.
-You could hear everything outside the door.
-No double lock on top.

All in all, I probably won't stay there again. For a few extra dollars for a reasonable hotel, I can get a better breakfast at the grocery store the night before.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms that were updated (i.e. granite countertops). Or choose a room at a different hot...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Richelle A
Saginaw, Michigan
Reviewed 5 April 2014

If you like smelly, dingy, claustrophobic, bug infested places then this is the place to be. The room had a terrible musty smell, it was dirty, dusty, spoon in the sink when we got there and large bugs. My husband found an earring back in our room and the closet had clothes tags on the floor. The view was terrible, a small swampy pond. The doors did not open to let any fresh air in. The shuttle service was a joke, left after parks opened and returned before they closed and did not run midday so we paid the parking fees and drove to parks ourselves. We were gone all day the first two days but coming home the 2nd day to two more large bugs in the shower I immediately cancelled our room and we packed up and spent the next 5 days at a beautiful, tropical, clean wonderful hotel. I will never book a place again unless the reviews are all good. This place had mixed reviews but thought I would give it the benefit of the doubt. big mistake. Whats worse is the place was not at all apologetic.

Room Tip: Find a different place. The views are terrible, the pool area is boring and the rooms are filthy.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family