We chose the Yacht Club at Disney because we loved it many times in the past. In fact, I heard
Former Disney CEO and several other celebs prefer the Yacht Club over the Grand Floridian.
I like it because its the closest hotel to the light house water transportation to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, Boardwalk and Swan/Dolphin Resorts. I have a disability and this hotel is perfectly situated near everything with lots of transportation options for people who can't walk well. There are lots of lovely walkways for the mobile visitors too. The pool is spectacular, the rooms have the
most wonderful decor, and I have stayed at every Disney resort ! The Yachtsman Steakhouse is
Really good, but make reservations. The other dining option, the Yacht Club cafe, is good for breakfast, but only so so for dinner, and there is a blonde hostess that works there who is just mean And nasty and seemed to enjoy treating guests badly- very snippy. Everyone else was so nice.
The Crew Cup Bar next to the Yachtsman Steakhouse is great, fun and lots of nautical dark wood
To set the mood. Many dining options in this area, especially if you take the free boats to Boardwalk, Epcot, Swan, Dolphin resorts. The housekeeping staff work very hard and engineering responded quickly to fix our lamp, very great service and friendly too ! Disney is just wonderful.
We had a minibar, a wet bar, a great big screen HD TV, a fridge, and the best view of the lagoon, Boardwalk and the boats floating by lit up at night. Oh, the best part was watching a perfect view
Of Epcot's Illuminations from our balcony ! room 1359 has a great view and location near everything we wanted, although it is a long hike to the lobby. All the areas are reached via indoor
Hallways which is very nice during rainy, windy weather. The shops are great and they sell bottles of liquor in the gifts shop, along with snacks, food, and soft drinks. I highly recommend Disney's
Yacht Club Resort. The attached Beach Club Resort is more lively and has more children, the
Yacht Club is more elegant and refined, with fewer kids and QUIETER !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the formal grace of a grand New England-style yacht club at this lakeside hotel. Relax in the inviting elegance of a plush lobby replete with nautical touches, explore the whimsical Stormalong Bay and rent a variety of watercraft from Bayside Marina. Sharing many amenities with its pastel-toned sister, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Yacht Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Yacht Club Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Yacht Hotel
- Disneys Yacht Resort
- Yacht Club Disney
- Disney Yacht And Beach Club
- Yacht Club Orlando
- Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Disneys Yacht Club Resort
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort Orlando, Florida