Our room was nice, maybe getting a bit dated but clean and the maids did an amazing job. The clusters of buildings did remind me somewhat of the real French Quarter. It is much smaller and quieter that the Riverside section of the resort. You can take a free water taxi between the 2 areas and to Downtown Disney. The buses to all of the parks where frequent and to return to the resort, we never waited more than a few minutes to any park or back. The food court is adequate but nothing real special, the Beignets were very good, fresh and hot and lots of powdered sugar.
Everyone was friendly, we had no issues with the hotel. Its close to Epcot, a little longer ride to Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. It's a good place to stay if you want a smaller quieter place to base you vacation, like everyone says, "Have a Magical Day"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Revel in the romance and pageantry of New Orleans's historic French Quarter at this Resort hotel, where cobblestone streets, gas lamps, wrought-iron balconies and fragrant magnolia blossoms evoke the Antebellum era and colorful Mardi Gras characters and jazz keep things lively. Then stroll along the Sassagoula River to Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, home to Cajun and Creole specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Port Orleans Orlando
- Disney Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disneys Port Orleans Hotel
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter Orlando, Florida