We've stayed at the Port Orleans French Quarter in Disney World for the last 12 years in a row. It's our favorite hotel because of it's location. A short boat ride to Downtown Disney and easy access to the shuttle buses to the various parks. The hotel's food court is conveniently located and the pool area is great!
The hotel is so popular that it's becoming difficult to get reservations for that particular resort at Disneyworld.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Revel in the romance and pageantry of New Orleans's historic French Quarter at this Resort hotel, where cobblestone streets, gas lamps, wrought-iron balconies and fragrant magnolia blossoms evoke the Antebellum era and colorful Mardi Gras characters and jazz keep things lively. Then stroll along the Sassagoula River to Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, home to Cajun and Creole specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Port Orleans Orlando
- Disney Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disneys Port Orleans Hotel
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter Orlando, Florida