Can't really fault Disney, parks are great fun and ultimate ticket great value. We had the dining plan which is really like all inclusive and although fast food it was of a good standard in most places especially at the hotel. This hotel is very clean in lovely grounds, free bus is very good but the mobility scooter loading can be annoying. The staff at this hotel are very friendly and can't do enough for you.
We went with Thomson on the Dreamliner which was brilliant, however our return was delayed by 24hrs and the service provided by Thomson was very poor. Having families stay in a business hotel on food akin to army field rations simply isn't good enough Thomson and neither is misinformation about travel times. Thankfully there were plenty of food outlets nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Revel in the romance and pageantry of New Orleans's historic French Quarter at this Resort hotel, where cobblestone streets, gas lamps, wrought-iron balconies and fragrant magnolia blossoms evoke the Antebellum era and colorful Mardi Gras characters and jazz keep things lively. Then stroll along the Sassagoula River to Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, home to Cajun and Creole specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Port Orleans Orlando
- Disney Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disneys Port Orleans Hotel
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter Orlando, Florida