Very nice hotel for adults, but I probably wouldn't stay there if we brought the family. It's a convention center and at the time we went, there was a large convention. The atmosphere is "business like", so we would have felt out of place with kids.
Other than the pool, arcade and small payground, there wasn't much for the kids. Would recommend you stay in Port Orleans or Boardwalk area if you go with kids.
The hotel and grounds are beautiful. It can be quite a walk to some of the hotel rooms. If you have trouble walking, ask for a room close to the central area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Orlando, Florida