Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
US$129
US$285
US$222
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$213
US$177
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
Hotels.com
US$516
Travelocity
6,505 results
All reviewspepper marketmaya grillel centrobus stopdig sitemain poolmain buildingcafe rixcasitas sectionfood courtdisney worldquiet pooldining planconvention centercast membersmoderate hotelgift shop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Had an amazing but short (2 nights) trip to Disney and stayed at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort with my 20 yr old daughter. My first time at Disney. we both loved it. Washroom in the room was private for her which was good. Room was clean and bright but really you aren't there much anyways. Am a coffee lover so would definitely recommend getting the refill deal at the snack/restaurant area or it can get expensive. Room was qite far from main part of hotel but we just drove over in the am for coffee/breakfast and the bus service was great from out front of our room area. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Get a room close enough to walk to main part of Hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank traceygreg
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed at the Coronado for four nights and we were very impressed with this property. We have stayed at all levels of Disney hotels and this one was near the top. The Aztec theme with the lake and walking trail and large themed pool are fantastic. We were in building 8 and the walk to breakfast took us 5 min. Yes the property is large but we do more walking in the parks then here. Convenient bus stops but they do fill up quick which might mean a wait for another. The room was clean. We liked the sliding doors for the bathroom sink area for privacy. Shower/toilet area is very small. Seems like they need to update their mattresses as they were not comfortable. Food court quick service for muffins, pastries, good for breakfast but the food court was terrible. Again I wonder why Disney doesn't offer the same quality of food they do at the parks as they do in the food court. Overall I would recommend this hotel. Great customer service. Also if you need help getting your bags to your room they have golf cart bell men that will take you to them.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank BushkaTexas
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was a great hotel to stay at for one reason it is Mexican and Spain style this is nice :) and their food is very AWSOME!! It tastes amazing and their rooms smell good and feel spashes I think this hotel is a 5 star hotel it has good views and at night el control lights up over the water I think that is amazing I RELLY like this Mexican themed hotel

Room Tip: Have a room that lookes over el centrol
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank A T
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our group of 9 stayed at Coronado Springs from May 29 to June 2, 2014. We really enjoyed our stay. The rooms, (we were in Cabana Building 8A,) while slightly small by current standards, were very nice and well appointed, very clean and quite comfortable. Really, is a fancy room necessary? For our trip, the only time we were in the room was to sleep or shower or change clothes. You don't go to Disney World to stay in a room. You go for the parks and the outdoor activities. Most every day, we started early, (8:30-9) and returned late (9 PM to 1:00 AM). The one day we got in early, (7ish,) we went to the big pool and swam till late. So, paying for a posh room would have been a waste for us. My belief on WDW is you go to run the parks till close. You don't go for a fancy room to only spend a few hours a day. My only complainant on the room, was it didn't have a nice sitting easy chair. Because of my back, I don't like sitting on a bed propped up. I would have liked a chair. But that isn't enough to downgrade the review. I will say, we really liked the beds. They were very comfortable. Someone we talked to, told us Coronado Springs had the best beds at WDW. I have no way to confirm that, but we found them very comfortable. We slept great.

The rooms were very very clean. The resort cleaned the rooms every day with new linens and bath towels etc. They worked hard to keep the place clean. And the grounds of the resort are just beautiful. They too are very clean. Walt Disney's rule of trash cans being about 30 steps from a person at any given time are pretty much carried over to the resorts and as such, they are very clean with beautiful grounds, lawns, ponds and other water features and blooming plants. It was like being in a garden.

The main builds are very nice and hold a great store, two sit-down restaurants, a cafeteria type restaurant and a snack shop/bakery. We used all of them and the food was quite good. The eateries and shop are a few minute walk from the rooms, but as someone else said...I averaged walking about 4.5 miles a day at each park (per my Jawbone UP fitness band) so walking 5 minutes to dinner and snacks isn't that outrageous. The grounds are so beautiful, I enjoyed the walk. The weather was great, with nice breezes, so I enjoyed the stroll. And, in each cabana building, there was a pop machine and an ice machine, so if I didn't feel like taking the walk, I could go there, and did. There are 4 bus stops at Coronado Springs where you catch a bus to each park, or the water parks, or Downtown Disney. And you could, if you want, ride the bus over to the building housing the restaurants if you wanted. Our room was only a couple hundred yards from the bus stop so that was very convenient.

I have done a WDW vacation staying off resort at a non-Disney condo and now have done WDW staying on their property, and I will never do WDW again without staying on premises. That makes the trip so much easier. Before, we had to rent a car to get from the airport to the accommodations, and then to drive to the parks. We had to drive ourselves to breakfast and/or dinner. And then back to the airport, turn in the car and make all our arrangements. By staying on property, we checked our bags here at our local airport. WDW sent us baggage tags that we affixed at home. Once we checked our bags at the local airport, we didn't have to fuss with them again. And when we got to our room, our bags were there waiting for us, in our room. When we left, we checked our bags at the Coronado Springs departure office there in the main building, and they handled the rest. The bags were waiting for us at the luggage carousel at our local airport when we got home. WDW picked us up at the airport, and took us to the resort. And they transported us from the resort to the airport. Additionally, we could catch a bus from our Cabana to each park, water park and Downtown Disney. It was just great. Never had to worry about driving or parking. That saves so much time an hassle. I loved this aspect. The main reason to stay on property. I will always stay on property.

We had a great time, and we loved Coronado Springs. It was a great, fun time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank glhenry
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed here for vacation and it was an amazing resort. The cast members were friendly and the resort was very clean. They were able to help us with some issues that we had, in a fast and positive way (they didn't make it feel like we were bothering them). The outside of the resort is landscaped and looks very nice and clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple