My wife and I chose to stay at Coronado Springs for our Honeymoon in April, 2014. We were pleased overall with our stay, the location and resort setting were beautiful, check in/out were seamless. The food available on site (we mainly dined at the Pepper Market) had a huge variety and was always delicious. Getting around the area was easy, there was a bus stop just outside of our building to get to the Disney Parks, and buses arrived about every 20 minutes. The southwestern-style pools, water slide, and hot tub on site were great, and not too crowded.
The beds in our room were comfortable (we booked a room with 2 queen-size beds), the furniture was new, and the new system of using your MagicBand to unlock the door is great!
The only real complaints we had with our stay were that the room we stayed in felt more like a basic hotel than a "resort", our luggage was delivered extremely late, and our room was a long walk from "El Centro". We had bugs in our bathroom every night, and the outlets behind our nightstand were broken and just sitting in a giant hole in the wall; it just felt like the room hadn't been tended to (besides the usual linen changing) in a while. The luggage service provided by the Magic Express service delivered 2/3 of our bags after we arrived, when we asked the bellhop for our third he said "This is all I have." and walked away. We called the front desk and managed to have our third bag delivered at 11:30pm that night.
Overall our stay was enjoyable and we were glad we stayed here in the end. I would stay at Coronado Springs again, although I would choose to upgrade to a better room (perhaps with a king-size bed) closer to El Centro next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Orlando, Florida