We were surprised to find out on arrival that we had been upgraded from the Pop Century resort to Coronado springs even though it was our first visit there. The staff at pop century were friendlier than Coranado even though it is a value resort which was surprising.
Rooms @ at Coronado were very nice, but the bathroom could do with an upgrade. It was very clean though. Nice flat screen tv which wasn't used much. There are 3 pools in the resort, 2 of which are heated - so good to relax in after a long day at a theme park.
Internet was expensive and one has to pay for every 24 hours of contiguous use.
If I do return to Disney, I'd probably stay at another resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Orlando, Florida