We went to WDW for a short trip in December 2009. We were there from 12/3 to 12/6.
We used the online check in. When we arrived at 7:30pm, we were the only one in line and were in and out within minutes. We walked to our room and headed out to the Pepper Market for dinner. They just began a new menu in preparation for joining the DDP for 2010. The food was very good, our server was excellent and the variety is still good.
The room was clean. Everything was in order. We didn't spend much time in the room this trip but housekeeping did a good job every day. We didn't get any towel animals this trip.
The CM's were terrific, very friendly and helpful.
The cheerleaders that were going to be in the x-mas day parade were staying at CSR but we didn't even see them except at the parks.
This was our 11 trip to CSR and everything was perfect again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Orlando, Florida