“Greatest place I ever stay at in Orlando,Florida.”
Review of Lake Eve Resort

Lake Eve Resort
Ranked #192 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 16 November 2009

Lake Eve Resort is a beautiful place to stay. Everything I saw on their website was true to form. The hotel staff was wonderful, especially the bell hop Gavinda. He so helpful when we were checking out. Me and my kids spend the whole day at the theme park and left a do not disturb sign on our door. To come back and find a fresh set of towels,tissues,bathroom and kitchen supplies,. I was quite surprise. I found the room well stocked with anything you would need to cook a meal (pots,dishes,utensils,etc). The beds were so comfort ,the rooms was so huge,clean. It was more than enough room for me and my two kids. I just fell in love with this place and I plan on stay at Lake Eve resort whenever I visit Orlando. Hopefully room 406 is available, I just love the view from the balcony. I just wish we could've stay longer.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank HappyCamper1504
There are newer reviews for Lake Eve Resort

Reviewed 15 November 2009

Stayed her for a work seminar with a coworker and it was perfect! We had a corner 2 bedroom unit. The master bedroom has the bathroom connected. The 2nd bedroom is on the other side of the unit and has the bathroom just across the hall. I loved that it was new and the decor is simple. I loved the view as well, we were on the 12th floor.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank SARRECAT
Reviewed 10 November 2009

I have just returned from a two week stay at Lake Eve Resort in Orlando. I travelled with my family,aged from pensioners to an eleven year old, with two teenagers thrown in for good measure.

This resort suited everyone, we had two 2bed condos on 14th floor and they couldn't have been better, the view out over the lake was amazing particularly at sunset. We had an iron and ironing board and the housekeeping came every day and did a great job, they left us fresh supplies of everything from toilet paper to washing up liquid.
The pool was wonderfully warm for the first 8 days , but then it was cold for another two, I didn't complain as we were out most of the time.
The girls in reception couldn't have been more helpful, any problem we had was addressed ( a bulb went in the kitchen one morning and it was fixed within ten minutes). They were always on hand to give directions and when we told them we were going shopping they gave us vouchers for discounts at various malls and outlet stores.

I will not hesitate to stay there again when in Orlando and will give it's web address to any of my friends who want to go to Orlando.

2  Thank lawlor4
Reviewed 10 November 2009

this was a great place to stay i stayed 3 days.i always read reviews im fussey ...i live in fl so i know hotels and condos.some are charging way more now and are old.....this place had huge rooms ,clean,quiet ,great location also....will stay again ...

• Check-in / front desk
1  Thank DONNA A
Reviewed 2 November 2009

I first want to say that this place is so much better than anywhere in Orlando that I've ever stayed. We were only there for the weekend and didn't spend much time at the resort but boy do I wish we could have. We had a two bedroom unit on the 10th floor. It was immaculately clean, very nicely decorated and so comfortable. The pictures on the website are accurate. From the granite countertops to the flat screen tv's and jetted garden tub we were as comfortable as if we had been at home. The front desk folks were very nice and helpful. We visited the restaraunt but didn't stay - it's middle eastern cuisine and pretty pricey - instead we ordered pizza delivery. We did grab a couple of drinks at the bar and the bartender was really nice - he even bagged up beer for us to take up to the room. For sure our next trip to Orlando will include staying at the Lake Eve Resort - unless things change I can't see any reason to ever stay anywhere else. The resort is located in a very quiet area of I drive away from the hustle and bustle, but still only a few minutes to Disney and shopping. Loved it!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suzy904
Reviewed 1 November 2009

The place was phenomenal and the two bedroom suite had plenty of room for 5 of us and it can hold up to 8 people. The staff was very attentive to our needs and came right away when we called that we needed something. It would be nice to have a dvd player in each room so people on vacation can watch movies and relax.The house keeping needs to be improved but overall it was a great experience. Summer at the front desk was especially attentive and knowledgeable

1  Thank magster99
Reviewed 31 October 2009

This was the nicest hotel I have stayed at in the Orlando area in the past 5 years. The 2 bedroom suite was spotless, the beds were very comfortable and the staff was polite, professional and helpful. The only "extra charge" item was a $7 resort fee for the use of the health club (didn't use it), the pool area (didn't use it) and the WiFi (didn't use it) . Overall, this was a quiet and totally enjoyable stay for the money which cost a total of $112 for the overnight stay. I think this is an absolute bargain for a two bedroom suite including a full kitchen, jacuzzi tub (used it) bathroom and a 12th floor balcony with a view of the pool, Seaworld and the adjacent lake. I recommend this property HIGHLY to anyone who is coming to Orlando. The only suggestion I would have... bring your own beverages... there is not even a soda machine on the property.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends