“perfect fit for a family vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
View of clubhouse, waterpark
View of water slide Evening view of clubhouse waterpark
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of water slide
Evening view of clubhouse waterpark
Modern villa close to the clubhouse/waterpark
Dining Room
Main bathroom on 2nd fl
King Suite on 2nd floor
King Suite bathroom
Resort in the evening
View of waterslide from adult pool
Highland Reserve Golf
Full gym
View of volley ball court and pool table
View of lazy river and water slide
Tiki Bar
Lazy river
Movie Night at the Resort-Great way to end the evening
24 Hour check in Reception Desk
Swimming till 11:00 pm
Full on site arcade-great for the rainy days
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
Ymsanchez...
Bronx, New York
“perfect fit for a family vacation”
Reviewed 16 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This is a beautiful home. Can't beat its price either. Minutes away from Disney, Lego land and Sea world. We travel with small kids ranging from 1 year to 10 years old, and they loved the pool and water slide. I would definitely recommend location for a family vacation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool area.
Families with young children
6 Mar 2016
Thank you for your great review of my home. It is very important that you enjoy your vacation with a home away from home feel Looking forward for your return.

Laurasvillas
R John G...
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Quality Accommodations”
Reviewed 4 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

My family and I vacationed for 2 weeks in the Orlando area and rented the Miramar Villa at the Regal Palms Resort from Lauravillas. We found the accommodations clean and well decorated, totally meeting the needs and standards of our family. Everyone enjoyed the amenities at the resort especially the pool and the lazy river. The property is welsituated to the Disney, Legoland, Universal Studios and other Orlrando attractions. Laura was great to deal with and we would certainly consider renting this facility again on future planned trips to the area.

Liked best: Resort amenities
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
6 Mar 2016
Thank you for your great review of my home in the Regal Palms. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward for you to return. I do offer discounts for repeat families.

Laurasvilla
MollyGado...
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 8 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

This was the first time renting a house vs. starting in a hotel. What a great experience! The staff is wonderful and friendly! The pool is great, the house was amazing. This is the only way to go. Not only was the community amazing but the renters were wonderful! We would highly recommend it to anyone!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
6 Mar 2016
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in my home at the Regal Palms. It is very important that you enjoy your vacation without any hassles. Looking forward for your return to my home, I do offer discounts to repeat families.

Laurasvillas
17Brandon
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great time Disney Vacation”
Reviewed 30 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time, very convenient and affordable. Our friends had a blast and couldn't believe how pleasant it was.

Travelling group: Friends
9 Mar 2015
Thank you for your good review of my home in the Regal Palms Resort. It is a priority of mine to make sure you enjoy your vacation without any hassles. I am happy to have a great management company that keeps my homes well maintained. Looking forward to your return, I do offer discounts when you decide to return to Laurasvillas.

Laura
love2vaca...
New Jersey
“We enjoyed our stay at Laura's Villas in the Regal Palms Resort & Spa”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This home was very clean, close to the clubhouse and had everything we needed for our vacation. The drive to Disney was good, alittle longer to Universal Studios. The kids had so much fun at the resort, on the water slide and lazy river. The Banana Jacks was great for the rainy days, they were able to play skee ball and video machine games. There is a shopping mall strip with Publix, Applebees, Pizza, ice cream, fish and chips within walking distance. Laura was very helpful, she has a booklet in her home showing all of the fun things to do while on vacation. When we arrived in Florida, we called her to see if we can check in earlier, since she did not have anyone checking in that day, she contacted the resort and made it happen. Thank you Laura!

12 Oct 2014
Thank you for your great review of my home (Laurasvillas.com), it is very important for me to make sure that my home is well maintained and you have a relaxing, enjoyable vacation.
Sheena A
“Not pleased”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

My family and I just came home today from spending 5 days at Laura's villa at Regal Palm Resort. When we first got there it looked really nice, beds were comfy. However there was a serious problem with sugar ants. The first two days I continuously wiped the counters down with bleach to keep them away until I couldn't take it anymore. I called management on Friday because I was annoyed by then and needed more washcloths and was told someone would come out NEVER SAW ANYONE. I also called Laura who said to call her once they came which they never did that night I called her back and she informed me that one of the other units AC went out but they would be there again no one came I called a couple more times after to find out management told her they came out on Saturday at 7:30am and we were there no one came. She said she would call me back and I never heard from her anymore. I never saw anyone and never received more washcloths ended up having to go out And buy some. Not to mention the shower curtains in the master bathroom looked as if they hadn't Ben changed in forever because it had built up mildew all over it. The hamper had old gum in the bottom of it and of course ants in the bathroom as well. I am very dissatisfied with the service I received I feel that with the amount of money I paid they should have come out and handled these issues and didn't. I will never go through them again. Very poor service!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
31 Aug 2014
I have recently changed my management company. There was no excuse for them not bring you extra wash clothes. I was told that they did bring them to you. As far as the sugar ants, I have resolved that problem. It is very commom for people to have a problem with sugar ants in Florida.
wfmjf
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Can't Wait to Come Back!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Laura made the booking process so easy from start to finish with lots of details, information and was always on hand for any extra information. The villa was clean and comfortable and had lots of extras such as WIFI, DVD's for the kids, lots of TV channels and a well stocked kitchen. The beds were really comfrotable, there was enough room for even the largest family with four bedrooms and four bathrooms and the villa was ideally located at Regal Palms only minutes from the main resort with gym, bars and lazy river, pool etc. The staff at the resort were really friendly and helpful and the location was excellent with Publix only a 5 minute walk from the Villa and a few restaurants and bars alongside. Just a 5 minute drive away was a Walmart and more restaurants and it was a breeze getting to Disney. Everything described about the villa and location was spot on and I would have no hesitation in recommending Laura's villas. If you want somewhere you know is going to be clean and have assistance there throughout the whole process I would look no further than Laura and I will definately be back to stay here in the future.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness and how the villa felt just like Home after a few days!
Liked least: Leaving at the end of our stay.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
13 Nov 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words Mal, your satisfaction is most important to me. It will be great to have you back next time. It is a pleasure to serve all of you. Here's wishing you good health, happiness and a wonderful holiday season.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing