“Very enjoyable”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rebecca S
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This was a wonderful home. I cannot imagine a better place to stay. Lots of room with 7 bedrooms and 5.5 baths. Had everything we needed to cook except a wisk. It rained almost everyday so we were not able to enjoy the main pool or lazy river but there is a private screened in pool at the house so it worked well for us. I will definitely recommend this home to anyone. Even with the development of houses it was very enjoyable.

Management Response
16 Jul 2017
I am very glad you enjoyed your stay! I'm sorry it rained on your trip, but glad you had a good time at the house too. Thank you for taking the time to let me know how your stay was.
Alfredo R
“Awesome place”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I took my family here to celebrate my daughter's 5th birthday and we had one of the best vacations ever!
The house is pretty much brand new!!! There is plenty room for everybody, and the way is builted, makes it more comfortable.
Highly recommend!!!
Thank you!

Management Response
15 Jun 2017
Thank you! So glad you enjoyed the home and had a great time celebrating your daughter's birthday. Wonderful memories made!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing