US$238
US$204
US$295
US$264
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$124
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$291
US$258
Travelocity
3,141 results
All reviewsconvention centerred's delieverglades restaurantinternational driveself parkingred lobsterattending a conferencepointe orlandolarge hoteltrade showconvenience storehigh floorlobby barsea worldmini fridgelarge poolpool area is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The poor service started at the front desk. I got there a little before 2:00pm, check in was at 3:00pm, the room wasn't ready which was fine we went to lunch. We returned at 3:30pm and they told me the same thing. Then they tried to get me to settle for a dumpy room with a pull out bed on the second floor. I asked for the manager and she tried to give me some lame excuse I e eventually I got my room.

The room was clean, that was it. The beds were not comfortable at all. The following morning at 9:00am a staff member knocked on my door asking if we were checking out, interrupting my rest. Mind you check out time is 11:00am. Front desk should provide that information, also it was even close to check out time so why disturb the guest?

The service was lackluster.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank LuvNegril2
mwd62, Public Relations Manager at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Hi Herdine,

We apologize on behalf of the staff who you interacted with. We assure you that this is not the norm. Management will be notified of the situation, and corrective actions will be taken. We hope you will give us a chance to make this up to you. Please let us know if you need any help planning your accommodations in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I was really surprised on my first trip to Orlando by how I could not be better located there. This hotel is located at an important avenue from which it is very easy to arrive at the main theme parks in the city! If I come back one day, which I really hope to do, I would surelly stay at the same place. They offer valets and self parking and there are a few restaurants and even a small market inside the hotel. Also, just across the street there is a great pharmacy and a super market!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi bm_quintela,

We are more than happy to provide for all of your needs at Rosen Centre! We love the convenience of Red's Deli and the luxury of the Everglades Restaurant. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Was there for a week. Everything just worked out.. Wifi everywhere. Except the pool, but hey, you are there to relax ;-) There was no hidden expenses. I got free parking, free Internet, free coffee in the room.

The A/C seems to keep the room cool, even if I left the room with the A/C turned off.

If you are going alone and wants to meet people, you can start out getting a beer at the bar. Just to loosen up. Then go to The Pub at Orlando Pointe (walking distance) and hang out at the bar and drink beer. Eat if you are hungry. Around 22-23 get a cab to downtown. Checkout the street N Orange Ave.. About $40. You can also go to City walk at Universal studios, but the changes for life is bigger at downtown.

I did have a car, but its not that necessary as you have the I-ride (bus). I preferred the green route as it takes you to 2 big malls along other things.

Room Tip: I was in room 2138 .. Great view of the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Hi Klausdotdk,

We are so glad that you could enjoy a rejuvenating holiday at Rosen Centre! We love the relaxing and fun atmosphere the hotel and its surroundings provide!

We are honored to have hosted your first trip to the United States. We hope there will be many more.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

This was not a first visit to the Rosen Centre, but one that had a "hiccup" and yet, it was a nice visit.

The property is located on International Drive S., "next door to and across the street from" the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC). My purpose to there was for a convention, and I was a 5-7 min. stroll across the street from the OCCC.

The Rosen Centre should not be confused with the Rosen Inn - this often happens - which is located just down the street.

With a convention going on, you were promptly met by "many" who took care of your luggage and your auto.

Check-in was prompt and having had several hotel with limited or non-working elevators, this was not the case, as I was "zoomed" up to my room without hesitation.

There is a "cafe" type place (Red's Cafe) to which I had a quick breakfast at one morning! There is also a casual restaurant (Cafe Gauguin) and a more upscale restaurant.

The problem I had was at Cafe Gauguin. In short: ordered after five (5) minutes waiting. Subsequently, after the order was not placed, because the guy that took the order was a busser because a waiter was not available, forgot what I had ordered. Within the next 30 min., and threatening to walk out (it was 830P and following a long day, I was hungry and tired) the manager, and four (4) others stopped by to check on me. That was a bit "over the top".

The funny thing was, after ordering the Asian Chicken Salad (and he did not speak great English), and knowing I was upset about the order not being put in, he asked, "can I get you anything. . . salad". WHAT! I just ordered. While he was trying to be helpful and do the right thing, a double-dose of salad was not what I wanted.

In the end, the meal, and my friends meal was "taken care of", and by the time I got to the room, I had a nice wrapped tin of cookies, and a handwritten note from the manager, Javier Rodriquez.

This was special. Thank you.

The hotel was booked by www.hotwire.com which I dearly love to use. The convention rate was $165. I got the hotel for $53/night. Thank you Hotwire.

The Rosen Centre website is www.rosencentre.com and I had absolutely no major qualm with the property. I'd recommend, return and relax again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas S

Hi Thomas,

We are glad to hear that Rosen Centre is your chosen hotel for conventions in Orlando. We apologize again for the confusion with your meal at Cafe Gauguin. We are so happy that Javier's gift and note could help you understood our deep regret. We look forward to your next visit.

Rosen Centre

Reviewed 5 November 2013

This is just an average hotel. Nothing about it was spectacular. The rooms were clean and the rooms were standard but other then that there was not anything here that would make me want to book this hotel again. The beds were not even comfortable. I was hoping that this place would be as nice as Rosen Shingle Creek but that was my mistake.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Hi IceRose21,

We are sorry to hear that your stay at Rosen Centre didn't meet your expectations. We would love to hear more about your experience and how we could have gone above and beyond to make you as comfortable as possible. Please feel free to contact me via the email listed below.

Our sincerest apologies,