US$144
US$272
US$228
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$114
US$94
US$213
US$176
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$154
Agoda.com
US$346
US$255
US$237
US$195
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
US$615
US$516
3,145 results
All reviewsconvention centerred's delieverglades restaurantinternational driveself parkingred lobsterattending a conferencepointe orlandolarge hoteltrade showconvenience storehigh floorlobby barsea worldmini fridgelarge poolpool area is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Staying at this hotel for a week for business. It is an average hotel - nothing special! The rooms are clean but the beds not very comfortable! The food is good, but straight out of the 80's - nothing special or cutting edge! Make sure to keep a "Do Not Disturb" sign on your door or the staff might pop in in the evening time with water, like they did with me when I was taking a shower...not cool!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
mwd62, Public Relations Manager at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Hi Katie,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the unexpected visitors. I will pass this information on to management, and they will take your comments into account.

Rosen Centre
assistant@deatrickpr.com

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The Rosen Center (not to be confused with all of the other Rosen family properties in the neighborhood) is well run, centrally located for convention access, and demands a premium rate that is probably worth it for the easy and convenient access to the Orlando Convention Center.
Nearby hotels may be reserved for significantly less but transportation and parking tend to add up and combine to make the Rosen Center price more attractive.When staying at neighboring hotels, the bus or shuttle runs often (but occasionally erratically) along International Drive providing a way to bypass the outrageous prices charged for parking at the Convention Center.
The Rosen has a beautiful pool area with lots of sun most of the day. Free parking is often offered in their lot behind the hotel for many events, otherwise it appears to be $15/day.
Several restaurants in the lobby offer a variety of food and a lively bar runs until all hours.
The property, while old is, in good condition and has good maintenance. Complaints or problems are addressed immediately. The air conditioner worked well and the energy management system did not turn off the fan in the middle of the night the way many hotels are doing to save money.
Elevators worked well, reception was efficient and staffing was appropriate for the check in/out load. Free internet worked well.
Shops and restaurants were in walking distance.
Unless you are on a serious budget while attending an event at the Convention Center I would carefully consider staying at the Rosen Center for a convenient enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Hi RNewOrleans,

You didn't leave anything out. We know that future guests will appreciate your thorough review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that means you will visit us again soon.

Rosen Centre
assistant@deatrickpr.com

Reviewed 9 November 2013

The poor service started at the front desk. I got there a little before 2:00pm, check in was at 3:00pm, the room wasn't ready which was fine we went to lunch. We returned at 3:30pm and they told me the same thing. Then they tried to get me to settle for a dumpy room with a pull out bed on the second floor. I asked for the manager and she tried to give me some lame excuse I e eventually I got my room.

The room was clean, that was it. The beds were not comfortable at all. The following morning at 9:00am a staff member knocked on my door asking if we were checking out, interrupting my rest. Mind you check out time is 11:00am. Front desk should provide that information, also it was even close to check out time so why disturb the guest?

The service was lackluster.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank LuvNegril2
mwd62, Public Relations Manager at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Hi Herdine,

We apologize on behalf of the staff who you interacted with. We assure you that this is not the norm. Management will be notified of the situation, and corrective actions will be taken. We hope you will give us a chance to make this up to you. Please let us know if you need any help planning your accommodations in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I was really surprised on my first trip to Orlando by how I could not be better located there. This hotel is located at an important avenue from which it is very easy to arrive at the main theme parks in the city! If I come back one day, which I really hope to do, I would surelly stay at the same place. They offer valets and self parking and there are a few restaurants and even a small market inside the hotel. Also, just across the street there is a great pharmacy and a super market!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi bm_quintela,

We are more than happy to provide for all of your needs at Rosen Centre! We love the convenience of Red's Deli and the luxury of the Everglades Restaurant. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Was there for a week. Everything just worked out.. Wifi everywhere. Except the pool, but hey, you are there to relax ;-) There was no hidden expenses. I got free parking, free Internet, free coffee in the room.

The A/C seems to keep the room cool, even if I left the room with the A/C turned off.

If you are going alone and wants to meet people, you can start out getting a beer at the bar. Just to loosen up. Then go to The Pub at Orlando Pointe (walking distance) and hang out at the bar and drink beer. Eat if you are hungry. Around 22-23 get a cab to downtown. Checkout the street N Orange Ave.. About $40. You can also go to City walk at Universal studios, but the changes for life is bigger at downtown.

I did have a car, but its not that necessary as you have the I-ride (bus). I preferred the green route as it takes you to 2 big malls along other things.

Room Tip: I was in room 2138 .. Great view of the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Hi Klausdotdk,

We are so glad that you could enjoy a rejuvenating holiday at Rosen Centre! We love the relaxing and fun atmosphere the hotel and its surroundings provide!

We are honored to have hosted your first trip to the United States. We hope there will be many more.