Rosen Centre Hotel
US$266
US$105
US$90
  • Pool
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$105
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$526
US$449
US$531
US$415
Agoda.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Cancelon
3,159 results
All reviewsconvention centerred's delieverglades restaurantinternational driveself parkingred lobsterattending a conferencepointe orlandolarge hoteltrade showconvenience storehigh floorlobby barsea worldmini fridgelarge poolpool area is
A TripAdvisor Member
Tyne and Wear, England
Reviewed 17 October 2005

I have just returned from staying 2 weeks in the Rosen Centre and I could not fault the hotel.

It was immaculate with great facilities.

I used the self park garage at the back of the hotel and the walk through the hotel was not a problem.

The room was spacious and clean and all the staff very helpful.

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 August 2005

Dates of Travel 8/26/2005 - 8/30/2005

Typically we stay at only 5 star resorts, Ritz Carlton and Four Seasons etc.

I was invited by a family member to come for free - apparently, the hotel is associated with a timeshare company, however, it is not a timeshare it is a full service hotel. Also, no worry about anyone trying to solicit you to buy a timeshare.

There were 22 of us, kids and adults ages 6 - 72.

In summary the Rosen Centre hotel has a great International Drive location, perfect for familles on a budget seeking decent accommodations. Within mintues of the hotel are every possible resturant, grocery store, drug store all within a very short drive or walk or bus ride.

Airport distance - Very accessible to highway 4 and super easy to get to.

Check in - Fast and efficient

Parking - Valet $ 10 per day or Self parking at $ 5. The self parking is very inconvenient kind of a far walk. I highly recommend the valet it was always quick and courteous.

Hotel Room: I was very surprised the hotel room it self was on the level of a Marriot or Hyatt. The beds were pretty hard but comfortable. The room came equipped with a Coffee maker, safe - in the closet-and a great air conditioner. The bedroom portion was not outdated it was clean and somewhat modern.

Bathroom: This is where the hotel gets and F. The sink was in the dressing area of the room, which was OK, however, the bathroom itself was really on the small side with a toilet and tub/shower. There was a great shelf with lighting but the toilet and shower were reminiscent of a cheap MOTEL. The tub shower was really old and outdated with traces of mold and hair. GROSS.

Hotel: Lobby, hallways and general areas were all clean and not worn or outdated.

Business Center: Used the Internet access $ 5 per 15 minutes.

Conventions: The hotel lobby and restaurants were always busy. I think the hotel is connected by a walkway to the convention center.

Restaurants: Only had breakfast buffet, for $ 11.95 it was OK. Basic buffet, omlette station, bacon, sausage, breakfast potatoes, corn beef hash, eggs, biscuits and gravy, grits, oatmeal, fruit, cereal and yogurt. You must ask your server for toast or bagels. Although basic I thought it was a very decent price. There is a little cafe next to the restaurant that has self serve food salads, sandwiches, pizza, hot dogs, ice cream etc. The prices are extremely high!

Pool: Great kid and adult friendly!

Would I stay at this hotel again, sure if it were free or on a budget. Right now we do not have kids and would just prefer to stay elsewhere if it were on our dime!

• Stayed: August 2005
14  Thank mangopa
A TripAdvisor Member
west palm beach, fl
Reviewed 29 August 2005

An old delapitated room with peeling paint, dirty carpeting, the bed boards were merely leaning up against the wall. and a TV remote that didn't work. All the ice machines were out of order. We moved from our first room because the carpeting was wet...only to go to a very ugly room. Service was below par. Most staff had very little training. This hotel is close to the convention center which was the purpose of our visit, but I would not recommend it unless you like paying too much for too little.

• Stayed: August 2005, travelled on business
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 August 2005

Found the hotel to be very dated especially the hallways. Staff at information desk and deli unhelpful and sometimes rude. Coffee cups leak. Breakfast expensive. Pool bar only opens from 12 noon. Overall we had a great holiday but would not choose the Rosen Centre next time. Rosen Cente in our opinion only 3+ star. However we were pleased with the pool area, lobby and view from our room.

• Stayed: July 2005
4  Thank ambob
Reviewed 30 July 2005

Lets start:
I want to know what I paid for when I paid for my room...after having to pay for parking, calls, fitness center. We had requested a King, got a double room for my wife and I. Fitting into the tiny double bed was already hard enough, but the hard pillows didn't add any enjoyment to that. Back to the parking, the self parking was $5 a day and the garage was a good walk for my pregnant wife. The maids in the morning were LOUD. I will never stay here again. Upon checkout the clerk didn't even ask if everything was okay.

• Stayed: July 2005