3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$207
PricelineUS$184
Trip.comUS$190
3,629 results
All reviews convention center everglades restaurant international drive parking garage large hotel convenience store conference deli walgreens parks tubs florida disney theme
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2019

We stayed for NTI and had a fantastic stay with friendly staff, clean accommodations and literally across the street from the Orange County Convention Center. The pool area is AMAZING with wonderful live music and the restaurant/bar has unique and tasty selections. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank DNT4ver
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Good afternoon DNT4ver:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Rosen Centre Hotel during NTI. It is our pleasure to provide a clean and comfortable place to call home while in Orlando. It is great to hear that our location, hotel amenities, friendly and helpful staff could add value to your stay.

We are glad you enjoyed the tasty selection served at Harry's Poolside Bar and Grill. We appreciate your business and look forward to hosting you in Orlando again soon.

Kindly,
Wanda

Reviewed 12 October 2019

Checked in, both beds had dirty sheets with hair in them. Management is useless. Been an hour and still waiting for house keeping. Curtains have brown stains on them. Should have stayed at a Marriott.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Dana C

Good afternoon Dana C:

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you stayed with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have endured during your stay. This is by no means part of our standards and for that, we do apologize.

Please, don't hesitate to reach out to our staff members and/or manager so they can accommodate and assist you better.
We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back to Orlando again soon.

Kindly,
Wanda

Reviewed 9 October 2019

I attended a conference at Orlando the week of Sep 9th, I tried to use the conference discount code to reserve a room at the Rosen Center Hotel but the Hotel website never confirmed the reservation, neither I received an email with the confirmation details. I tried to validate if I had a reservation using the website and I also call the hotel but they couldn't find the reservation so I decided to stay at a nearby hotel.
This month I got charge for a 1 day no-show from this hotel! I called multiple times to dispute this charge, the credit card department confirmed they never sent me a confirmation number because there was not an email linked to the reservation in their system (bug on their website?) and I had to talk to the reservations department to review this case, after wasting 30 min more waiting over the phone I got a blunt response indicating that the charge was valid and I had to pay the 1 day no-show fee! Are you serious? So basically I had to pay for a "ghost" reservation, one I never got notification about, I couldn't retrieve and they couldn't find before???

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Paul P
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Paul P,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We do apologize for the issues that you faced with our reservations process. Your constructive comments have been noted and will assist us as we continually work to improve our services and our guests' experience. We sincerely value your business and hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

We stay in a lot if hotels, all over. This is an incredible hotel, with amazing staff, great food at any of the 3 restaurants, plus a pizza place, with snacks and breakfast foods. Our stay from beginning to end was wonderful. And wow! This place is so clean the floors shine. Loved every minute of it. TripAdvisor reads that my photo is to "big" to up load....

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Melodee E

Melodee E,

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that you so thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us at Rosen Centre. It is great that you felt so accommodated by our friendly and helpful staff and that you enjoyed the added convenience of our various onsite dining venues and restaurants. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon for another exceptional experience!

Reviewed 7 October 2019

I love this hotel. Its so convenient when I go to Orlando for convention, its has restaurants nearby as well as Walgreens - the location is perfect. Check in is so easy and they always accommodate room requests; we asked to be on the back to view the fireworks from Seaworld! July 2019 I stayed 5 nights with my husband and 3 year old. After we were settled in our room, we went out to explore and grab some food; we came back to a lovely Gift Basket left by Hotel Staff, with a cute note hoping we were able to get some sleep on our trip! lol I never thought this kind of 'pixie dust happened outside of Disney! My son loved the Mickey Mouse, and the treats! I cannot recommend this place enough!!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank DanceChar
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

DanceChar,

Thank you for your kind review and emphatic recommendation. We are glad that you and your family so thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us at Rosen Centre. It is great that you found the location of our hotel to be ideally suited to your travel needs and that you felt so accommodated by our friendly and helpful staff. We are glad that they could add value to your stay and make your son's experience extra special. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon for another pleasant stay!