We stayed one night at The Portofino and really enjoyed it. We were able to check in at 7:30AM...get our fast passes and early admission to the park. The kids loved taking the boat over. We had fun at Universal but enjoyed the hotel even more. Loved the pool, waterslide and all the activities. We also ate a nice meal and loved the Italian singers. Only negative was walls were very thin and I could hear the parties next door from 2:30am-4:30am. Overall, SUPER fun for our family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a luxurious escape inspired by the famed seaside village of Portofino, Italy. Perfectly appointed rooms and suites, gorgeous vistas and incredible cuisine welcome you to celebrate la dolce vita-the sweet life. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TravelUp, Ebookers and Destinology so you can book your Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Portofino Bay Resort
- Portofino Orlando
- Portofino Bay Hotel Orlando
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel At Universal Orlando Florida