Good hotel for universal orlando. Use the early admission and fast pass. Got to take advantage of Harry Potter soft opening and ride the park to park train. There is really no reason to go if you don't have fast pass. Although over all a very expensive vacation that left us a bit regretful that we didn't just go to Europe for not much more money. The hotel is fine it was the parks that were disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a luxurious escape inspired by the famed seaside village of Portofino, Italy. Perfectly appointed rooms and suites, gorgeous vistas and incredible cuisine welcome you to celebrate la dolce vita-the sweet life. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Portofino Bay Resort
- Portofino Orlando
- Portofino Bay Hotel Orlando
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel At Universal Orlando Florida