This is probably the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The Universal CityWalk is a five minute boat ride from the hotel. You get free fast passes which cost almost $100 at the gate. The service is amazing and the three pools give one plenty to do. One bad thing is the fridge is a fully stocked snack/drink bar so if you want a fridge, you have to rent it. Overall this is an amazing value and I would highly suggest it to anyone staying in the Orlando area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a luxurious escape inspired by the famed seaside village of Portofino, Italy. Perfectly appointed rooms and suites, gorgeous vistas and incredible cuisine welcome you to celebrate la dolce vita-the sweet life. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Portofino Bay Resort
- Portofino Orlando
- Portofino Bay Hotel Orlando
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel At Universal Orlando Florida