Disney does everything right. Even though the All-Star Resorts are considered budget, you still feel that Disney magic! You're there for the parks so I don't mind saving money for lodging as we are at the parks all day and we just need a nice place to stay and sleep at night.
That being said, I think I would recommend renting 2 adjoining rooms rather than a Family Suite. We are a family of five so we are not able to rent just one room. The cost of 2 rooms at the All-Star resorts were not that much more than renting 1 family suite at All-Star Music. During our most recent Disney trip, we spent the first half at All-Star Sports in 2 adjoining rooms and the second half in a family suite at Music. The 2 rooms were much more comfortable as we had 4 queen beds. The family suite is just a 2 room conversion where you get a living room and a wet bar in one half of the suite and a bedroom in the other. You still get 2 bathrooms but the price of having the living room cost you comfortable sleeping arrangements.
The living room's sleeping arrangements consisted of a pull out sofa, a chair that converted into a bed and an ottoman that converted into a bed.
When my girls were younger (they are now teens), the living room sleeping arrangements would probably have sufficed. Now that they are teens, the chair and ottoman converted beds were very uncomfortable. The ottoman had a bar that went across the middle of your bed. The chair was slightly more comfortable as there was no bar sticking in the middle of your back; however, the mattress was rock hard. Only the sofa bed was moderately comfortable! So, beware! If you have young kids or maybe even tweens, then maybe get the family suite. If your kids are teens, then I would highly recommend renting 2 adjoining rooms. When making reservations through Disney, they will guarantee that your family has connecting rooms. The marginally higher price is well worth the price for a good night's sleep, especially after a long day at the parks with all the walking that you typically do at Disney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the rhythm move you at this Resort hotel that pays homage to some of the world's most popular music genres, including country, jazz, rock 'n' roll, calypso and Broadway-style show tunes. Large-sized, music-inspired icons outside and subtle song-and dance surprises inside provide a harmonious setting for music lovers of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney Music Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort Orlando, Florida