We (myself, wife & 11 year old daughter) stayed 14 nights in October 13. This is the 2nd time we have stayed in WDW All Star Music.
It is the perfect location with great bus services to all WDW Parks and Downtown Disney.
We hired a car and also made the trip to Universal (a must visit!!!), Busch Gardens and Seaworld.
Staff were great and full of the Disnesy happiness.
The only issue we had was that the restaraunt can get extremely busy and a little hectic. It doesnt help when some people ignore queues and keep pushing in - THESE IS A LINE, SO JOIN IT!!!!
Apart from this gripe - it was Magical as usual!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the rhythm move you at this Resort hotel that pays homage to some of the world's most popular music genres, including country, jazz, rock 'n' roll, calypso and Broadway-style show tunes. Large-sized, music-inspired icons outside and subtle song-and dance surprises inside provide a harmonious setting for music lovers of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp and Southall Travel so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney Music Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort Orlando, Florida