6,145 results
All reviewsfood courtpiano poolfamily suitecalypso buildingthe busrock innjazz inndisney worldmain buildingpreferred roommagic bandsgift shopall star sportsdining planbudget hotelrooms are smalldisney transportation
Reviewed 27 January 2016

As an economically friendly resort, this was a nice place to go after a long day at the parks. Although the rooms may need some updating, the room we had stayed in met our basic needs for our stay. Being there for a cheer competition, by the end of each day we were exhausted and it was a nice friendly place to come back to. The dining hall had good food, but some more healthier options may be a good addition in the future. The pools and character statues all around the resort made the resort more exciting to wake up to.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank jesseamthor15
Reviewed 26 January 2016

All-Star Music is a great location for families. Lots of actives by the pools (which there are 2 of), weekly movie nights by the pool, and a great quick service restaurant with lots of selections. Also have pizza delivery, which is awesome, and decently priced!

Rooms are average size. They do all have mini-fridges at this point, good for water, snacks, medicine. Room was clean, and early check-in has always been available on all of my visits, which is always great after traveling.

Theming is awesome, as expected from Disney. Hotel has different sections all referencing Music, including Jazz, Rock and Roll, Country, Broadway, etc.

Stayed: January 2016
5  Thank SideshowMatt
Reviewed 26 January 2016

Although being identified only as one of the economic hotels of Walt Disney World, the Disney magic is also here: incredible friendly staff, cosy rooms with characters details here and there, a nice food court, the great big pool. Just try to get a room on the buildings close to the reception, mainly if you're with kids. A sure choice, adding value to ecomony.

Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank Andre L
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

Like other reviews this hotel needs some renovation. We rented 2 rooms, one was ready the second wasn't. The one that was smelled as if the person before spent all week doing nothing but smoking in the room. I called the front desk and they just apologized, I asked to switch room but since we need the rooms close to each other (elder parents) they just said I am sorry but there were no rooms close enough. We had been in contact all week to remind them that we would like connecting rooms but they couldn't accommodate it once we arrived. Had an hour delay checking in but the young lady was able to give us a credit which was great. As far as staying here again I probably won't unless it's the last available Disney hotel.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank alex s
Reviewed 24 January 2016

When I visit Disney I usually dont spend time in the hotels. I prefer to stay in the Disney hotels because of the bus system, and not having to travel far. I have stayed at all 3 All Start's, and is fair to say MUSIC is the least interesting. The rooms are ok, nothing fancy. We checked in early around 11am. My room was facing (Broadway BLD) the parking lot and the afternoon sun and had a funky smell, it was cold so we opened the door for a little while and it was better. Shower was leaking, I didnt have time to complain/call or anything, but I had to close the bathroom door so we could sleep. Pools seamed ok, but the decor was run down and pools too small. I cant imagine that in the summer!
Food court was fine, same as the others ALLSTARTS, pricey but good selection.

Stayed: January 2016