OK, OK, second time here within several years. Been to Universal Park three times, but for hubby and me, no need. The park is fun and all, but been there, done that.
Wanna know what's really cool? We will be here five nights, never get off the hotel properties, and City Walk, and still won't see it all.
Let's start here at Pacific Royal. We've been to Mexico and Caribbean, both were to die for, but this is just as fun and no passport needed.
When you drive up to the entrance you are in tropical paradise. Palm trees, exotic plants galore!
In the lobby the elephant fountains, the sunlight, the wall murals, the sunny help with Alohas...all the stress melts away.
We got an average room, very nice, wonderful beds, and more exotic plants and water to view from our window.
There's a beach with a plane...sort of a Gilligan's Island theme. We love sitting there and watching the sunset.
The pool, hot tub, outdoor bar are Oh so nice. I love the pool, and can imagine how much our grand kids would love it. It looks like a big boat. The food is great here or City Walk, Hard Rock, or Portofino Hotel.
The walk from here to City Walk is tropical, romantic, and has a very private feel. Or you can take the free water taxis (I would guess they show up every 15 min).
We love taking the water taxis to Portofino Hotel. Instantly you are in Italy. Completely relaxing.
City Walk is a shopper and foodie's dream. There is an Emeril's here and in City Walk. Tomorrow we are going to see a movie and Blue Man Group.
I guess I could go on and on. I'll leave you with this...if you are a couple just needing to chill with no itinerary, this is the place. I know I sound fake or like a commercial, but this vacation is a great fit for us. We can choose a party feel, or solitude in a moment, depending on our mood.
My one and only complaint has been a very slow wifi, which they have apologized for.
Wasn't a problem last time, I'm hoping it was a glitch.
We will probably stay at one of the other resort hotels next time just to mix it up. But we will be visiting here a lot for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be swept away to a South Seas escape filled with tropical wonders, exotic food and carefree fun. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Loews Royal Pacific Resort is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort At Universal Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Loews Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Resort Orlando
- Universal Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Hotel Orlando
- Universals Royal Pacific Resort
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort At Universal Orlando Florida