We stayed for five nights (May 27 to June 1, 2014) at Loew’s Royal Pacific Resort and had a wonderful time. This is the 14th consecutive time that we have stayed at the Royal Pacific on our annual trip to Universal Studios Orlando. Needless to say, we really enjoy staying here! It is like a second home to us.
Accessibility to individuals with mobility impairments is very important to us, because my daughter uses a manual wheelchair to get around. Everything at the Royal Pacific and the parks is so accessible that she is able to come and go independently from place to place within the hotel and into the parks. It is a great relief not to have to worry about whether there will be curb cuts or ramps as we travel around the hotel and the parks.
We have always stayed on the Club Level on the 7th (top) floor of Tower 3. The staff in the Club Lounge are exceedingly helpful and friendly, whether it’s answering a question like how late are the parks open today or how do I get to the nearest emergency room (not this trip, fortunately), calling the gift shop to see if they have earplugs in stock, or providing bottled water for our day in the parks or traveling home.
We especially enjoy how easy it is to get from the Royal Pacific to Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios and City Walk. If it’s nice out we often take the 10 minute walk to Islands of Adventure and City Walk. If our feet need a break or we’re headed for Universal Studios, we take the boat. On this trip for the first time we also took the Shuttle Bus back to the hotel from City Walk. This is a handy option when the boats aren’t running due to the weather.
We were determined to do as many of our favorite things at the hotel as possible on this trip, so we spent half a day at the pool, ordered Shipwrecked nachos one evening from the poolside Bula Bar and Grille, and stopped in several times to Jake’s for ice cream, iced coffee or a nightcap.
Last but not least, the Royal Pacific is a beautiful place. The sculpture alone has inspired me to take photographs in the courtyard, along the walkway to the parks, beside the pool, on the walkway to the driveway, etc.
I would encourage anyone to make reservations as early as possible in your trip planning to be sure of getting the dates and room types you are hoping for. I'll soon start planning our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be swept away to a South Seas escape filled with tropical wonders, exotic food and carefree fun. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Loews Royal Pacific Resort is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Priceline, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort At Universal Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Loews Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Resort Orlando
- Universal Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Hotel Orlando
- Universals Royal Pacific Resort
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort At Universal Orlando Florida