“Meh.....”
Review of Icebar Orlando

Icebar Orlando
Ranked #11 of 154 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: The Coolest Bar in the USA. The Coolest Night of your Trip to Orlando, ICEBAR Orlando is Travel Channel's top pick on the Extreme Bar Series. Chill in 70 tons of sculptured ice, experience the Penguin Pizz and then Heat up in the FIRE Lounge after your expedition to the arctic. A Blast with live entertainment and nightly specials. #SELFIE Sunday, Monday Night Martini Madness, Shooter Tuesday, Wednesday Ladies Night, Flippin Free Thursday, Fired-Up Fridays, and Saturday Icebreaker with DJ ET. Check our website for weekly events. Open daily at 7 pm.
Reviewed 14 November 2013

If we had paid full price to get in I would have been very upset. As it is, on Sunday nights you can get in for $5. We were on a girlfriends weekend so we sprang for the fur coats. It was a fun photo op but the place was really small, the music wasn't loud enough and it was really dead. Fun for $5 but not for $20. The regular, warm bar was dead as well and no dj on a Sunday night. They have a guy that takes pictures. He was worth it because the cold zapped all our cell phone batteries almost instantly. We paid $16 for one picture between the 5 of us and one of us took it home to scan and make copies.

3  Thank jediknitmaster

Reviewed 28 October 2013

If you never went to Orlando and is planning to go to Disneyland, you need to know this is a really tiring vacation... If you want to do a different program, a different night is a good place to expense like 2 or 3 hours.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

How cool is this? A bar made entirely of ice.....a very SMALL bar made of ice. I could have stayed in there all night, but drinking companion didn't like being cold. We stayed long enough, though, to enjoy a couple of bevies and take a lot of pictures. The "glasses" for the beverages were made of ice which I found interesting. But upon further inspection, sneaky IceBar had "cheater glasses" meaning the ice glasses LOOKED like 4 ounces, but were more like two ounces due to a cleaver design; you'd have to see it to believe it. So I took bites of my "glass" to make sure it wouldn't be reused. sneaky, sneaky.
The tickets to enter are about $20, but if you buy them online you will save about 50% which I highly recommend. The short visit is only worth $10. I bet it's highly priced due to the maintenance of the place and the cleaning of the coats & gloves. The drink prices are a bit high, but worth it. I have to mention the poor bar staff that's in there all night. The girls were funny and very happy to be there; they obviously love their job.
If you have the spare funds, check out the IceBar. It was a highlight of my trip to Orlando.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Before going some friend in orlando had said that it was "expensive" so being from Miami, expensive to me is like $20 a drink. Once we got there drinks were like $10 which is DIRT CHEAP, where I come from! lol I bought the tickets online for $11 each and when we got there my boyfriend opted to get the fur upgrade. Which I am glad he did, I dont know if they were warmer but they were definitely prettier and came out great in all my photos. Theres no limited amount of time you can spend in the Icebar area you can go in and out as you please from there to the fire lounge. There are girls outside to take your coat and give it back to you when you come back in. The glasses are made of ice and if you take them back to the bar you get $4 off your next drink! It was a cool unique experience. I had a great time.

3  Thank lhevia53
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

We looked online at prices and seen it was $20 each and decided not to go. We walked past and seen it was $5 happy hour entry so we went in. Once in it was $22 for 2 drinks. She said it would be cheaper for second round. We only had 1 round
Really good experiance to see as everything is made of ice. But probably wouldnt go back due to price.

1  Thank Gary-slater1