Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$81
BestWestern.comUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
PricelineUS$81
FindHotelUS$81
TraveluroUS$83
1,093 results
All reviews sea world room was clean free breakfast front desk staff small pool seaworld bw parks theme
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2019

Best Western Convention Center is the most unethical, unscrupulous and inefficient administration I have ever dealt with.
I had a one-free-stay voucher from 2 stays in other Best Western hotels I stayed earlier in February. When I called Best Western Convention Center, they told me they had to have my credit card information for a new reservation, despite the fact that I had a voucher number and all the information requested, but I would, of course, never be charged. Without my consent, they charged my credit card, a few days later after the reservation, and ten days prior to my stay there, which was May 18th. After several unsuccessful attempts to call the hotel directly, I called the Best Western Rewards number last Friday. I spoke to a lady called Jennifer, who said that a new employee had made a mistake and had pressed the wrong button, and my credit card was charged.
Jennifer gave me a case number, and told me that it was all taken care of. Well, one would think that I would have received an apology and would have been reimbursed right away. The opposite happened. After having spent more than three hours of my time, plus all the aggravation, I had to call again the headquarters. I spoke to Toni, who finally looked into it. Apparently, it will take a week to be credited back. I am very concerned about their having my personal information. The manager Danielle, from Best Western Convention Center, not only hung up on me this morning, but also sent me an email with such a stupid excuse, that it makes me wonder what kind of employees this hotel hires. I took the time to write this review to help other people. Stay away from them, if you want to avoid any problems.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Wanderer93296
Reviewed 7 June 2019 via mobile

This hotel is very cozy and clean. The staff was very friendly and attentive. They have a great pool and a laundry. They also have a service desk to provide with park tickets among other things. Breakfast was excellent with a variety of food that included eggs waffles and sweets. I would stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank VimariR
Reviewed 31 May 2019

The evening and early morning clerk was very nice and helpful. The room was small but clean and comfortable. It was very close to Sea World. Although the day clerk gave us bad directions and we ended up walking the wrong way. The pool was very nice. The breakfast was wonderful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank dmcsam
Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel. Comfortable and clean rooms. Friendly staff. 10 mins to convention center parking. Free parking. Good price quality relation and place to be if going to convention centers. Recommended to go with family or business.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Danieldlmdv
Reviewed 14 May 2019

The staff made this stay excellent! They were able to offer suggestions on sites & restaurants to visit. They took the time to ensure we felt safe after returning during a quick thunderstorm. They were attentive to our needs & concerns.

• Trip type: Travelled with family