Most of the hotels including this one in the contract with Super Star Shuttles. My spouse and I had one problem after the next with them and were not able to get a solution from the shuttle management or the hotel. Our fist morning there, we got up early and were in the shuttle ticket line (behind 1 person) when it opened at 7:15. We needed to catch the 7:30 shuttle. The ticket lady spent 15 minutes on the first customer because she put the wrong order in the system and then had to refund it. At 7:30 she said oh if you need the 7:30 shuttle you're too late. We said we'd been second in line since 7:15. She said, well I was helping a customer. Which wasn't even true because she was screwing up a customers order. Talk about complete incompetence. If they are unable to get customers onto the 7:30 shuttle they need to stop offering it. When we addressed this issue to the front desk, hey were rude and unresponsive. Our next incident happened as we tried to catch the shuttle from seaworld to universal. The shuttle was supposed to depart at 5:55. We saw it from a distance and ran to catch it. We arrived on the shuttle at 5:52. We sat down and waited. At 6:10 we asked the driver when he was leaving and he said not till 6:45. So we called super star shuttle management and they said they couldn't do anything about it. The driver was lazy didnt want to run the shuttle for only two people and the management did not care. So we had to sit there until the 6:25 shuttle rolled in and we changed buses and took that ine instead. Super star shuttles is the picture of incompetent management and the hotels that contract with them are likewise incompetent for allowing these poor business practices to continue. As long as the offered shuttle service is superstar, I can bot recommend staying here and I will not be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Closest Holiday Inn Express Hotel to Universal Orlando Just steps away from Universal Studios and 10 minutes from the Orlando Convention Center, our central Orlando hotel offers both comfort and convenience. If you are looking for lodging near Orlando theme parks, look no further than our charming Orlando hotel, conveniently located at the intersection of Florida s Turnpike and I-4. Easy access to popular Orlando attractions like Walt Disney World Resort and SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica. Cruise International Drive, also known as I-Drive , for the best shopping, restaurants and entertainment in Orlando. Prime Outlets, Festival Bay, and Mall at Millenia are all five minutes away. Also, we are only 15 minutes away from downtown Orlando. During your Orlando business trip, you will be impressed with the accommodations our Orlando hotel provides. Our Universal hotel is conveniently located near the Orlando/Orange County Convention Center and is the perfect place to stay during your visit to Orlando, FL. While vacationing in Orlando, enjoy several hotel amenities including free high-speed Internet access, pool heated (seasonally) and hot breakfast buffet. Book your reservation today and enjoy our great Orlando hotel deals and rates. Must be 21 years of age with valid credit card at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, TravelUp, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Universal Studios Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Universal Studios Orlando
- Holiday Inn Express Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Universal Studios Orlando Florida