“A museum anyone can enjoy!”

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Orlando
Orlando Discount Card: Eat and Play
Ranked #72 of 442 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come escape the normal! Haven't you heard? Odd is in! Orlando's most unique experience brings the beloved TV show and books to life. Open every day from 9 a.m. until Midnight (last ticket sold at 11 p.m.) over 10,000 square feet filled with over 600 of the most bizarre, amazing, unusual, odd finds imaginable from around the globe. Wacky, wild, and interactive family fun for all ages. Unbelievable? Believe It or Not!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I really enjoyed this place! A lot of very interesting facts and exhibits and a lot of great photo opportunities. The spinning room at the end is a weird but fun experience! I wouldn't recommend taking a day away from the parks to come here, maybe just come some evening after dinner because it's open quite late!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,512)

Reviewed 30 April 2012

My daughter wanted to go here so we did. Not very big, you are thru it too quick the best part is the outside of the building.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

This was my second time going to Ripley's. It was the same as when I went in 2008. I went more for my family. New to the museum was my girlfriend, aunt and grandmother. All three enjoyed it. It is wheel chair accessible so my grandmother was able to move around but could not read aloot of the info on some of the things because it would mean for her to stand up then sit back down alot, but overall she did like it.

Reviewed 29 April 2012 via mobile

I was a little disappointed. I thought there would be loads of interesting things to do and see but this was not the case. It is ok but I wouldn't go again. I found it to be a little much for what you get.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

Our 8 year old is finally at an age where she could appreciate this place. I remember waiting for the Ripley's Believe it or Not show to come on TV, and how amazing it always was. The odditoriums are full of this and that...definitely things you will remember from the TV shows, but much, much more. Many hands-on displays and jokes. The optical illusion bridge at the end is the highlight, though. We all thoroughly enjoyed it. Prepare for about 2 hours. The gift shop offers a nice, reasonably priced selection of items, and the staff is friendly and helpful.

1  Thank daynasu