“Wonderful Upscale Boutique Hotel!”

Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection
Ranked #44 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Cape Coral, FL
“Wonderful Upscale Boutique Hotel!”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in downtown Orlando. It is in a perfect location. The ambiance was great and the hotel staff and service were exceptional! We had a large, beautifully decorated room with an extremely comfortable bed. We are planning a return trip later in the year.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
, Director of Front Office Operations at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 2 July 2012
Thank you for taking your time to share your observations. Our staff is looking forward to your return,.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
Lake Mary, Florida
Reviewed 18 June 2012

My wife and I stayed here as it was the place chosen for the block of rooms for a wedding. When we first arrived, we were greeted by the helpful bell staff, then made our way into the lobby...very nice...got out keys and went up to our room, and WOW, pricey art in the hallways, a spacious room, and super comfortable beds. Well worth the price I paid ($195).

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
We are always pleased when our guests appreciate the amazing art work we have to share. We hope you had a chance to visit the beautiful Grand Bohemian Gallery, if not, certainly don’t miss it next time.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Second stay- this one for business...perfect location for downtown Orlando business. My continued concern with this hotel is the noise. Unfortunately you can hear everything between the rooms- take ear plugs. Also the front desk seems too small for the amount of rooms- always a line to check in and out. Nice rooms with comfortable bed and bedding. Not sure the point of the second shower head- couldn't get that to function.

• Stayed June 2012
We are glad you enjoyed our triple sheeted, restful beds. We regret the second shower head was not working properly. The dual shower head is designed for a pleasant bath experience. Please let us know if anything is not in proper working order and one of our Engineers will be dispatched immediately to assist you.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Stayed here for our first anniversary on a tight budget and they made us feel like royalty. Not only was our rate lowered from $197.00 to $179.00, we got upgraded to a suite which was available that night. If you like art, this is the place to stay for sure. Great downtown location allowed for a perfect urban vacation atmosphere. We look forward to returning as we visit at least monthly. Thanks for a wonderful experience!!!

Room Tip: Call hotel directly if using a third party for the best deal.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I have been staying at the Grand Bohemian for once a week for nearly the past 4 years on business related travel. I recently brought my family there for an unexpected visit and we were treated like royalty. My kids couldn't believe how nice the room was and we ordered room service so that was an additional treat for them. The chef even went out of his way to make belgian waffles 10 o'clock at night just to appease my boys. There is no doubt that this is the best hotel in Orlando. I work for a major financial institution and I refer all my partners to stay here. The ambience and quality is the best I've seen in awhile and I always look forward to staying at this location. I hope to continue to stay here for years to come. They are top notch when it comes to taking care of the client, me.

Keith Kloosterman

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Amazing night for forgetting the world and remembering the spark that drew you together. Opulent bar with amazing handcrafted drinks by Xandra. Truly the finest bartender I have ever met. Warm and beautiful and a master mixologist. Chelsea was also an amazing bartender. They created the perfect atmosphere for our romantic night.

Room Tip: Just go now!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I stayed in this hotel during a short trip from NW FL to Orlando. Coming from a laid back beach environment, this hotel was a true change of pace. The culture of the paintings, the diverse group of people, and the beautiful settings all around were magnificent. The food offered in the hotel was phenomenal and the room service divine! I cannot wait to visit this jewel of a hotel once more!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Aloft Orlando Downtown
#95 of 338 in Orlando
Central Business District
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown
The Alfond Inn
#1 of 2 in Winter Park

Been to Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!