“Spent 4 Days over Thanksgiving Week”

Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection
Ranked #44 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Dallas, Texas
“Spent 4 Days over Thanksgiving Week”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I spent 4 days at this hotel on vacation with my family (wife and 2 teenage kids). We had 2 queen beds on the concierge floor. I was very happy with the stay overall. The staff, from the valets to the bell desk to the waitresses in the restaurant lounge and concierge lounge were very polite and helpful. The room was big enough for the 4 of us ... not very large but roomy enough for us to hang out in for short periods of time. The bathroom was older but clean and everything worked well. The beds were very comfortable. The internet in the hotel was kind of slow but was okay for us since I was not working. The TV was kind of small for the room but adequate. Overall, a very good stay and I would definitely go back if I'm in Orlando again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Amy D, Director of Front Office Operations at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
We are so happy you enjoyed your experience in “art and music”, with us. We hope we will be your first choice when you are in the Central Florida area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Fantastic hotel in the heart of downtown Orlando. Walking distance to Amway Center and Church Street Station. Staff exceeds all expectations! The lounge is warm and cozy and the Sunday brunch is probably the best I've ever seen in my life. Stay for brunch and come hungry! Live jazz music while you eat; food is amazing! The hotel is home to 100's of pieces of original artwork - all for sale. There's something for every art lover. The beds are plush and linens perfect to slide into. Rooms are very quiet at night and great for sleeping. Had the opportunity to meet the general manager and I've never felt so welcome in any hotel - very accommodating and friendly. The reception desk is staffed with friendly, happy people who were eager to help me throughout the weekend. I have no idea where my car was valeted but it appeared in only minutes of asking for it! Fantastic, extremely comfortable hotel stay. The only place I'll stay in Orlando.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Amy D, Director of Front Office Operations at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
We appreciate your lovely review of our hotel, brunch and staff. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to always be “at your service” when you are in the Central Florida area.
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Should have told me not to use all caps before i spent the time to write a review. so now the hotel will suffer from not having the benefit of the great review i wrote. make your requirements clear up front

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Towndentist
We are sorry we didn’t get to see your entire review, however, your word “Outstanding”, says it all for us, thank you.
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, great service, great bar and restaurant too!! The staff is very professional and accomodating. Love the bar!! The rooms were spotless and very tastefully decorated!! Probably THE best hotel downtown

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Kariking14
We thank you for being our guest and hope you will return when you are in the Central Florida area. We hope you will be with us, next time, to enjoy our famous Sunday Live Jazz brunch!
Kettering, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I frequent the Grand Bohemian Hotel in Orlando for business and look forward to it every time I visit. From the smiling valet staff to the helpful front desk attendants I truly feel like a valued guest. The decor is funky and a nice change from the usual chain hotel look. I only hope my travels continue to bring me to Orlando so that I can have what feel like mini-vacations when I stay here.

1 Thank Nichol C
We “LUV” our repeat guests! Thank you so much for always allowing us to be “at your service”. We are so happy you consider us your “home away from home”. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Lawrence, Kansas
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Excellent choice for the money, especially for a business traveler. The suite was great, as was dinner at the restaurant. The concierge lounge was also a pleasant surprise (not the standard Marriott lounge - much nicer, and with a good view).

3 Thank brenmck115
Thank you for being our guest and we appreciate your loyalty to the Kessler Collection and Marriott. We warmly welcome you back anytime your travels bring you to Orlando. Happy Holidays!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I practically moved in at the Grand Bohemian at the beginning of November. I work for the Baton Rouge Area Chamber in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Every 18 months our organization chooses a new city to visit and we bring 100+ local Business and Community Leaders to learn about that city. This was a special year for us as it was our very first Super Region workshop and we partnered with Greater New Orleans. Our group grew to 175 guests visiting Orlando. I flew up a week early as part of the advanced team (which meant a 9 day stay for me). The staff at the Grand Bohemian was such a pleasure to work with. Everyone from Managers to Bellmen, as well as Valet, Banquet Captain, Wait Staff, Bar Tenders, and Concierge went out of their way to make sure that our experience was top notch. It is never easy traveling with 175 Alpha personalities - but this staff at the Grand Bohemian made sure that there was NOTHING missing. I couldn't imagine staying any place else or working with a better team of people at any other hotel.

A Special THANK YOU to you ALL from your friends in Baton Rouge!

1 Thank Ashley D
WOW! It was our pleasure to host your group. We enjoyed having you all as our guests and I hope everyone on your team will come back to see us for a relaxed vacation in the Central Florida area. We hope to see you ALL, soon!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Aloft Orlando Downtown
#95 of 338 in Orlando
Central Business District
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown
The Alfond Inn
#1 of 2 in Winter Park

Been to Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!