“The Bohemian Wine Room - Awesome!”

Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection
Ranked #44 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando, Florida
“The Bohemian Wine Room - Awesome!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Excellent choice for fine elegant private dining. Outstanding service, esquisite menu, fine wines. The ultimate experience for a personal or business event. The hotel rooms are top-notch. Most impressed with the friendly, personable, professional and knowledgeable staff. Much applause to their event management staff members, notably Pamela Wilson, Express Meeting Manager, executing business professionally and effortlessly. A superb experience!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here to spend some time together and visit the parks with a family member nearby. The hotel service was amazing and everything was fast. We happened to have some friends celebrating a wedding this same weekend so there was some noise at night that woke us up. But it was a group of people and had nothing to do with the hotel itself. And the hotel was very apologetic and advised if it happened again they would send security over to their room. Everything was fast and amazing from the service in the lobby to the valet parking bringing our car in less than 2 minutes every day. Out of all of the Marriott properties in Orlando, this one is in a great location no more than 29 minutes away from the parks but in a beautiful area. And the service is definitely better than the nicer JW or Ritz properties Marriott has nearby that are always crowded with families. I will most likely be staying here next time. And there is a Starbucks on site!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ahernandez04
Brunswick, Georgia
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I was in Orlando for a girls weekend and we decided to stay here. Great proximity to restaurants and night life. Clean rooms and really friendly staff. The funky Bohemian vibe of the hotel is extremely welcoming! Perfect for the girls and I! The rooftop pool was fun. There were lots of young guests having a great time. Alcohol was reasonably priced. We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I recently was in Orlando for business and first impression of the hotel was-clean, comfy and just plain convenient. There is a starbucks off the main lobby where you can charge your coffee to your room (best feature by far!) while also providing a unique wide variety menu in the main restaurant. I was most impressed by the Staff, Executive Director of Housekeeping Randy whom assisted me in the most interesting situation I have ever been in. I left the hotel is rush to attend an employee team outing and left my engagement ring on a bathroom sink (pause for reaction...) I felt terrible, anxious, paranoid all at the same time. When I got Randy on the phone he was extremely professional and went above and beyond to keep me updated as "the ring" made its way to a safe location in the hotel. George the night manager was amazing too...and did right by me by not making me feel silly for such a mistake. The team at the hotel and not just the staff I mentioned are truly amazing. If you are looking for a safe, clean, friendly environment that is close to all the local restaurants, bars and overall just downtown Orlando-then this is the place. I will defiantly be back to visit, hopefully for longer!

Room Tip: Rooms were spacious so I would go with anything!
Green Features: I am not aware of the practices, but based on my experience I am sure they are up to PAR!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Millersville, MD
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed here to be close to the courthouse for my son's competition in Mock Trial. This is a really funky type of hotel with a charm all of it's own. We were greeted and our luggage taken to our room without an issue. The room was lovely in the Bohemian type of way. Everything was clean. The only issue I had was the air conditioning in the hallways seemed turned to low. When we walked out of our room, it was a bit warm. Other than that, the bar and restaurant were great and all was good! Oh.. and my son's team won an award...

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 17 June 2014

we were i town for the concert and decided to stay at the hotel since it was walking distance to the venue...Very convenient! The staff was somewhat accommodating .. We were a late arrival and after reading reviews I requested we not be too close to the pool... We were directly on the pool... Not cool! Thank god it wasn't as noisy as I had read in other reviews. The room was nice. Comfortable and clean with a great bed.. I'm all about the bed and this hotel delivered .

Room Tip: High floor not over looking the pool
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hotel was nice, the front desk staff were attentive and the room itself was very nicely appointed. The downside is that they pool area (the main reason we choose this hotel) we rented out for a wedding on the day we arrived and then they had a dinner there the following night. We were told that we could use the pool at another hotel about 1.5 blocks away during the times that the GB pool was being used. This was kind of a bummer, but we were able to use the pool the following day. The location is within walking distance to a couple of areas with restaurants and bars and there is a free bus that goes around.

Overall it was a nice hotel and location, next time I will check to see if the pool area has been reserved for other activities.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Aloft Orlando Downtown
#93 of 338 in Orlando
Central Business District
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown
The Alfond Inn
#1 of 2 in Winter Park

Been to Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!