Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection
Ranked #52 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Warren, Michigan
“very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed here in this resort while visiting my brother for Nba Summer League . One of the best resorts I have been. Its modern and very clean. It was a also July 4th so it was nice to watch fire works from the hotel. other than than I would recommend this place to ppl :) Nice stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (241)
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have stayed 2 years in a row at this hotel and love love love it. Service is fantastic and the hotel is so swag and has everything I need. Jessica at the front desk went above and beyond. I used the spa service, which was fantastic, and room service a couple of times. Food was spectacular and not overly expensive. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the mattress and finally ordered one for my home and waiting for it to be delivered! Randy helped me with the info needed to get the exact mattress. You can also get jacuzzi bath salts to soak in oversized jacuzzi with shutters that open into the bedroom to see the TV. Such a great place to stay with great rooms and in a perfect location to all things Orlando. Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Norfolk, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is my second stay with an 'autograph collection' Marriott hotel in as many weeks. To say that I am not impressed, would be an understatement. If Marriott is trying to build an upscale brand, they have a L-O-N-G way to go!!

Reception at check-in was wonderful, and friendly - however, the staff out-and-out lied to me about several things.

The web site (even TODAY) says the Club Loungs is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, when I got there on a Sunday afternoon, there was a sign outside the door, saying the lounge was only open Monday morning - Friday morning; they weren't even open on Sunday evenings. When I went back up on Monday morning to breakfast, the lounge was closed; so I called the front desk and was told the Club Lounge would be closed the entire month of July. Ridiculous. Even the Starbucks off the lobby closes at 3pm on Sundays - really?!?

The hotel gym is a joke. As is the pool, which is obviously was photographed with a fish-eye lense for the hotel's web site; it's actually about 1/10th the size expected.

The one plus - since the Club Lounge was closed, Gold and Platinum Marriott Rewards members were given a free breakfast in the hotel restaurant. AMAZING! Don't miss the Turkey & Brie Eggs Benedict.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LittleDolores
Amy D, Front Office Manager at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for being our guest at the Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando. We appreciate your observations. Our property is a boutique/style property and we are thrilled that you found our hospitality enjoyable. We apologize for your incovenience regarding our Concierge Lounge closure. We are updating our area for futre enjoyment. We hope to welcome you soon and enjoy our new amenities.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

This hotel is lovely.

The staff make you feel welcome from the second you arrive, the room was a great size with every television channel you can think of and a fully stocked mini bar.

The room service was superb. Excellent food delivered in a timely, professional manner.

The staff were courteous and polite at all times.

The only (minor) complaints are that the valet parking is a little expensive at $26 per day and no shuttle service is provided, but I would not let these things put you off staying here.

A special mention to the concierge, Patricia, who basically mapped out my friend and I's trip to Orlando for us! (we wanted her to) - exceptional by any standard.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at this Hotel for 3 nights for a relaxing get away. The hotel was clean, the staff was excellent and very accommodating. Room service was great as well. We also utilized the Poseidon Spa and were very pleased. The front desk staff greeted everyone as they came and left even during the busiest times. The location is in downtown so they were within walking distance of many restaurants.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

We just returned from another stay at this property, and it was absolutely stellar. We were upgraded to the top (15th) floor upon check-in, and promptly visited the concierge lounge for a quick refreshment. Their lounge is the best of any Marriott property I've ever visited, and has a fantastic view of downtown Orlando.

It is June in Florida, and temperatures were in the high 90's, so the pool on the 6th floor was extremely crowded. Unfortunately, there was no where to sit since all the chairs were taken.

The staff were extremely polite, professional, and welcoming from top to bottom. Stellar service and friendliness from the valet, check-in desk, bartender, dinner server, and breakfast server.

My only critique is that of the "discount" offered in the Boheme restaurant. We spent $120 on dinner, and when I got back to the room I noticed offers in the magazines for either 10% for guests and/or a free bottle of Kessler wine when spending over $100. I don't know why a guest should have to ask for that special or bring a magazine ad downstairs to redeem the offer. In a hotel of that caliber and class, any discount should be offered and applied without having to clip coupons!

Otherwise excellent property and staff, and we'll be back!

Room Tip: The side of the hotel facing the city hall and that street is extremely noisy, even 15 floors up. We...