“Beautiful Hotel in Church Street Station!”

Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection
Ranked #45 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
“Beautiful Hotel in Church Street Station!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Hotel was beautiful! If you love art and an eclectic style then this one is for YOU. It has it's own art Museum on the first floor. Decor was nice around the property as well. The room was of average size, but again... decorated beautifully. It was a Hotel that made you feel as if you were visiting a Hotel in the heart of California. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. The restaurant on property serves a FABULOUS breakfast. Only there one night and didn't eat dinner there. The Sushi place on Church Street was excellent!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (248)
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location in downtown Orlando. The staff was friendly and kept things moving. The room was modern and very comfortable. I had a great nights sleep. The Starbucks is a great perk as well. Artwork is a little odd and I found it to be a little creepy. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed May 2014
Warren, Michigan
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed here in this resort while visiting my brother for Nba Summer League . One of the best resorts I have been. Its modern and very clean. It was a also July 4th so it was nice to watch fire works from the hotel. other than than I would recommend this place to ppl :) Nice stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have stayed 2 years in a row at this hotel and love love love it. Service is fantastic and the hotel is so swag and has everything I need. Jessica at the front desk went above and beyond. I used the spa service, which was fantastic, and room service a couple of times. Food was spectacular and not overly expensive. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the mattress and finally ordered one for my home and waiting for it to be delivered! Randy helped me with the info needed to get the exact mattress. You can also get jacuzzi bath salts to soak in oversized jacuzzi with shutters that open into the bedroom to see the TV. Such a great place to stay with great rooms and in a perfect location to all things Orlando. Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is my second stay with an 'autograph collection' Marriott hotel in as many weeks. To say that I am not impressed, would be an understatement. If Marriott is trying to build an upscale brand, they have a L-O-N-G way to go!!

Reception at check-in was wonderful, and friendly - however, the staff out-and-out lied to me about several things.

The web site (even TODAY) says the Club Loungs is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, when I got there on a Sunday afternoon, there was a sign outside the door, saying the lounge was only open Monday morning - Friday morning; they weren't even open on Sunday evenings. When I went back up on Monday morning to breakfast, the lounge was closed; so I called the front desk and was told the Club Lounge would be closed the entire month of July. Ridiculous. Even the Starbucks off the lobby closes at 3pm on Sundays - really?!?

The hotel gym is a joke. As is the pool, which is obviously was photographed with a fish-eye lense for the hotel's web site; it's actually about 1/10th the size expected.

The one plus - since the Club Lounge was closed, Gold and Platinum Marriott Rewards members were given a free breakfast in the hotel restaurant. AMAZING! Don't miss the Turkey & Brie Eggs Benedict.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank LittleDolores
Amy D, Front Office Manager at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for being our guest at the Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando. We appreciate your observations. Our property is a boutique/style property and we are thrilled that you found our hospitality enjoyable. We apologize for your incovenience regarding our Concierge Lounge closure. We are updating our area for futre enjoyment. We hope to welcome you soon and enjoy our new amenities.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This hotel is lovely.

The staff make you feel welcome from the second you arrive, the room was a great size with every television channel you can think of and a fully stocked mini bar.

The room service was superb. Excellent food delivered in a timely, professional manner.

The staff were courteous and polite at all times.

The only (minor) complaints are that the valet parking is a little expensive at $26 per day and no shuttle service is provided, but I would not let these things put you off staying here.

A special mention to the concierge, Patricia, who basically mapped out my friend and I's trip to Orlando for us! (we wanted her to) - exceptional by any standard.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at this Hotel for 3 nights for a relaxing get away. The hotel was clean, the staff was excellent and very accommodating. Room service was great as well. We also utilized the Poseidon Spa and were very pleased. The front desk staff greeted everyone as they came and left even during the busiest times. The location is in downtown so they were within walking distance of many restaurants.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Aloft Orlando Downtown
#96 of 337 in Orlando
Central Business District
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown
The Alfond Inn
#1 of 2 in Winter Park

Been to Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!