Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$306
US$129
US$285
US$222
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$152
Agoda.com
US$213
US$177
US$493
US$291
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
Hotwire.com
US$516
Travelocity
1,417 results
All reviewsamway centerchurch streetjacuzzi suiteboheme restaurantthe concierge loungerooftop pooldowntown hotelmini barlake eolavalet staffroom servicebars and restaurantsluxury hotelfitness centerupon checkweddingstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2010

ok..so the decor was a bid dodgy...(wierd pics in room)...i found the service good... the receptionist gave me an umbrella when it was raining & recommended places to eat & where to go out..with good directions..the starbucks coffee was just lovely to wake up to every morn...just one catch....we wer leaving the last morning and we wanted to get lunch as we were tight for time... ( we had a flight to catch) and we were refused entry to the lunch room cos of the way we wer dressed!!!!!!!!!...(we had runners & tracksuit bottoms on as we wer flying that afternoon) ...that is desperate bad behaviour frm a hotel!!!!!!!...i wont recommend this hotel on that reason alone!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Sholeh_Kia, General Manager at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive and constructive comments. Please accept my personal apology for any inconsistency in our service. Your comments are important to us. It is our mission to ensure that each guest is uniquely and ultimately satisfied. It is clear that we fell short of our goal when you visited our restaurant and I wholeheartedly apologize for all of the inconveniences you endured. The experience you faced was highly unusual and certainly not the type of service we strive to provide to our guests. I have spoken with our staff directly and shared your comments so that we may improve in these areas. Please reconsider to give us the opportunity to host you again if you are ever in the area. I truly would appreciate the opportunity of serving you.

Sholeh Katherina Kia

Reviewed 4 April 2010

I stay at the largest suite for 2 nights in April 2010 (executive jazucci suite). This hotel is located in downtown Orlando and there is absolutely nothing to do in this area. Downtown Orlando is deadly boring. We have been there 3 days and 2 nights and never saw a concierge working at the desk. The staff at reception is not knowledgeable about things to do in Orlando (for 2 adults). They cannot recommend anything. In addition, most of the staff working at the restaurant is lifeless, bored, and feel like they were condemned to service customers. The decoration in the room is questionnable, but a good attempt has been done to make the hotel trendy. The hotel should go out of its way to ensure guests have places to go and see while in town. Next time, I would move to the new Astoria Hotel in the Park Area -- or the Ritz Carleton.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2010

During my stay at the Grand Bohemian the concierge Patricia Clifton went out of her way to resolve a problem for me. My dress for my daughter's wedding two days later had not yet arrived. She contacted the bridal shop from which it was purchased and tracked the package until it arrived. It did arrive less than 24 hours before the wedding and I did have time to get it altered. Ms. Clifton was extremely courteous and efficient. I will highly recommend this hotel to friends and family and will stay there in the future.

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed 1 April 2010

I stayed in the executive suite and I was very impressed with the size of the room, the jacuzzi tub!! the bed was super comfortable! The staff was very very nice and friendly! The art work all around the hotel was fabulous! The pool area was very chic!! I recommend this hotel highly if you are staying in Orlando! I cant wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2010

Its about time to move from idrive to Grand Bohemian, nice place, great service (except pool side) trying to help every time. Christina at sales office was great in assisting us in setting up a few days of training in their conference. I liked the service so much that i moved in for the remainder of my trip. The rooms are clean and generaly nice. Room service prices are reasonable as for previos posts about water...... Every hotel in the world that i stayed at ,that was rated us high was giving me same prices for bar and liquids.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business