“Vacation over Thanksgiving day”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gatorntaz...
Lake City, Florida
“Vacation over Thanksgiving day”
Reviewed 25 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Definitely would recommend this rental home. It was like a home away from home. Outstanding!! Hope to come back soon.

Management Response
10 Dec 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed the home, Patricia! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and time in Orlando. Would love to work with you again in the future.
Ellie M
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed 5 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Our family vacation was a hit!! Was able to visit family while in town and have tons of fun with my grandchildren. The house is beautiful and the are too. The resort amenities are most definitely worth it. Just a few hiccups that didn't impact much.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
21 Nov 2017
I am so glad you all had a good time. I am sorry for any hiccups that occurred, we always want things to go smoothly. But I am glad you did enjoy your stay! Thank you for working with me.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing