We went down to Orlando to take our son to Legoland and Universal Studios Islands of Adventure. Our stay was 3 nights long and it was completely fine. The people at the front desk/cafe were quite welcoming and the shuttle drivers were fantastic. On our last night there, my husband returned the rental car to the airport, so we didn't have a car to head out to get dinner. We were going to get dinner at the hotel's Galley, but the front desk person said that the shuttle could take us to a restaurant and pick us up. And that they did -- when we were done with dinner, we called and the shuttle came for us in about 5 minutes. The shuttle driver was even so very pleasant at 4:30 in the morning for our trip to the airport for our return home. Great service.
One note: We picked a top floor room so that we wouldn't have to deal with any noise above us, but didn't quite realize that the hotel being so close to the airport meant that there would be airplanes flying *right* overhead. That was only bothersome the first night (mainly because I thought it was thunder -- it wasn't) and the other nights, we had the AC on and it was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are so pleased to share with you the luxuries of our newly renovated property which includes the perfect features and modern atmosphere to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. Our guest rooms and hallways are fitted with newly laid carpets to accompany the modern taste in wall decor, our signature cozy corner couches have all been revamped complete with the brand new pillow top mattress beds and soft, snow white bedding, that will leave you experiencing a great night sleep. Our hotel even features a state-of-the-art fitness center and a heated outdoor swimming pool for some rest and relaxation. Plus, business associates will feel right at home with our meeting space and complimentary Wi-Fi. In the morning, wake up to our complimentary hot a.m. Kitchen Skillet breakfast to start your day off right. Come enjoy this new modern take on our same great Hyatt Place name and experience a different PLACE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Orlando Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Orlando Airport/Northwest Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Amerisuites
- Hyatt Place Orlando Airport Florida