“they don't change out the bedspread, only linen....”
Review of Royal Inn

Royal Inn
Royal Inn
Ranked #324 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Some of the staff are nice. Has alot of police activity....police called frequently. Back half of the hotel are residents. Majority of the staff are residents. I stay here frequently, due to availability and can check in early with a small additional fee.
Hotel needs a total makeover. I received a room #202 had a broken toilet set cover, shower fixtures were broken. They don't change out the bedspread. NO PHONE books available. Carpet in the hallway are disgusting and full of deep hard stains.

• Stayed: July 2014
8  Thank frequentlyroomer

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The foreign guy at the desk is horrible the rooms are disgusting and there are roaches everywhere! I checked in and checked right back out! The guy at the counter used foul language towards me when i told him my room needed to be cleaned first! Do not stay here

• Stayed: June 2014
7  Thank bestlyppz
Reviewed 7 June 2012

As soon as we checked into the room I couldn't get the luggage out because my friends saw a roach I told her it's only for one night then the microwave or the refrigerator didn't and they both had roaches inside them. The maids don't even speak english and there where many people standing around looking like crackheads asking for change and cigarettes I don't even smoke. This pace makes florida look bad I'm never coming to this place again and if you have 15/20 extra bucks to spend find another room

• Stayed: June 2012
7  Thank Monae212
Reviewed 16 January 2012

When I first moved in they charged me 152$ for 2 days believe me it isn't worth it then they moved me to a condemned room. Towels r disgusting roaches everywhere door locks don't lock crack heads and goons all over I will up load pics stand by. And the security guard if u don't trick with him he puts u out

• Stayed: January 2012
8  Thank shedslight
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I thought that in reading the other reviews that it could not be so bad, well i was wrong. People were living there and hanging out around the rooms. The Bathrooms was filthy with hair and dirt in the tub and the towels looked unclean as well. The room floor looked dirty, the microwave and fridge did not work however the only thing clean was the sheets on the bed. ROACHES, ROACHES , ROACHES, I was very surprise when i saw that. I just could not believe that Expedia.com would sponsor an hotel on their site or within their company that was so nasty. I do not recommend this hotel to no one, even if they could not afford another.

Room Tip: Always read the recent reviews from others they truly help, even if you wanted to experience for you...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank Doris E
Reviewed 25 January 2010

we came to stay here because it was a good value but when we took our shoes off within 5 mins our feet were black from the dirt off of the floor. There are cockroaches that we have found climbing up the wall and worse of all my 4 year old son found one in his toys!!! the managment and the maids were nice and lovely... the rooms need a little work. wouldnt recommed for children. even though we saved a few bucks... i would have rather spent the extra little bit of money to get a different place. the location HORRIBLE!!! i have seen alot of "women of the night" just walking around the front of the hotel and even people sitting out side with loud radios drinking alcohol....

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
5  Thank travsmom
Reviewed 17 August 2009

It was very dirty, and not a very good side of town for out-of towners -a lot of scary pple hanging out in the corridors, and looked like a lot of drugs action, loud outside, and staff was very inconsiderate, and not helpful, they should charge a heck of a lot less for what you get for staying there..i even walked outside, and someone asked me if i needed anything....or if i was a hooker...they offered me money and everything....not a great hotel to stay at...will never go back again...and recommend people dont go there either.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with friends