“It's worth the money!”

Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #216 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My daughter and I stayed for a few days for our DisneyWorld vacation. I was VERY PLEASED with the room and service from the staff. The breakfast was GOOD and they have free shuttle to Disney World. They do not offer free airport shuttle, so I would advise you to take Mears shuttle(yellow van) to and from the airport because it's cheaper than a taxi. Also, it would be better to rent a car to get around rather than walk.

• Stayed: June 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am especially pleased to hear how pleased you were with your room and our helpful staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Not bad for the price. Very roomy and conveniently located near the Disney main gate. I do remember the suite I had couldn't have the bathroom door completely opened because it was blocked by the toilet or something, but in general, this is a great place to stay. I'll definitely choose this hotel again...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Arrival 6/23/2014, departure 6/25/2014
Floors looked like as not cleaned for about 2 weeks and was not cleaned previous to my arrival, kitchen top was not cleaned, floor of bathroom and the closet were not clean. After my complaint, only the beds were tidy and the towels were replaced. The kitchen top and the floors were not cleaned. The shower curtain was dirty. I left a complaint in writing to the manager and she did not contact me nor called me. I am requiring a compensation of complimentary 2 nights stay in a clean room.
Carlos Benitez

Room Tip: Walk in to examine if it's clean before you accept the room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Millo N
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Despite a slight delay during check-in(college kid forgot his credit card) the service here was better than that we recieved at the disney resort we stayed in for the 1st half of our trip.
The complimentary breakfast left much to be desired but it filled us up and the kids were happy with the cereal choices. Bring your own coffee if you like more than brown water.

Room Tip: The walls could be thicker so ask for a room away from the drunks
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel is in great shape. It looks like new. The location is excellent, near the parks, restaurants and shopping. The room is very spacious. The kitchen had everything already in it. The sofa bed was amazingly comftable and the two queen beds (not full) were so good for my achy back that I wish I could have kept one of them. The pool area was very well kept and the spa was even better. The wifi signal was strong all over the place including the pool area. Last but not least the staff was very helpful and friendly. I know we'll be going back soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We checked in at 11pm after a 10hr drive and unpack everything then find ants all over the kitchen counter top, then hair & bobby pins on the bathroom floor . Went to front desk to inform them to address the problems the next day when we were out at the parks , we get back around 6 that night and they had cleaned made the room up but the hair , bobby pins & ants were still there !!!! So after asking why ..they had no reason & gave us a new room ....where there were more ants on the counter tops !!! Had no ant spray , no one to spray them and did not want to do anything about it AT ALL & were very RUDE , nonprofessional ,& just don't care about customer service !!! Needless to say I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone who wants to enjoy their trip and have unnecessary problems at a place you are paying for to take care of you !!! Oh , also the entry doors around the building don't work, so you have to walk ALL the way around to the front to get in & then stick something in the door to hold them open so you can carry your bags in or out of the building...and FYI ..the WIFI signal is so weak you will be lucky that any of your devices work ....Just not a good experience !!! This is no joke !!!

Room Tip: watch out for ANTS
2  Thank paul m
Reviewed 19 June 2014

everything you need in a clean hotel that wont break your piggy bank. great location if visiting disneyland, universal and all the theme parks............................................................

Thank Hearty Christia... S
Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle
Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Lake Buena Vista

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!