We stayed 2 nights and it was just ok. The staff were friendly, the rooms just standard, the bed was alright. The complimentary breakfast was pretty good. The area is just dead but its a convenience hotel, not a resort. Having stayed at a competitor hotel of the same calibre on our way home from Orlando, I would give this one a miss next time. There are alot of nice hotels closer to the airport. However, if you're doing Disney for a few days or a week, this Best Western is definately good enough to stash your stuff and sleep. We didn't use the pool but it looked alright.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy and contemporary hotel only 10 minutes away from the Orlando International Airport, offer a Complimentary daily shuttle. The only hotel in the area that prepare your Brekfast To Go if you have a early flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Hotel Orlando
- Best Western Airport Inn And Suites
- Orlando Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites Orlando, Florida