Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Walt Disney World Special Event Tickets

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Epcot
29,757 results
All reviews world showcase spaceship earth mission space different countries future world food and wine festival turtle talk with crush nemo ride flower festival favorite park fast track fast pass magic kingdom fireworks show disney world great park disney characters
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

Epcot was school hello different than the fast pace amusement parks. You can go into the different countries and try food. We ate at the Garden Grill it was pretty good. Characters are all over the place to take pictures. Definitely ride the test drive. Not the best part but still cool.

3  Thank livelifeh2014
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Epcot, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

At Epcot, you can make it around the World (Showcase, of course) in just one day, and that’s a real marvel! From your photos, I can see you were able to take the time to explore everything this Park has to offer and I’m so glad to hear it.

Until next time!

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

This was a part of a"bucket list" trip for us. We had tickets to ALL of the Disney and Universal Parks. This was day 4 for us. With that said - I'll get right to my personal opinion. This is a ONE and DONE for me. It is a great place to experience at least once - but as parks go - I feel no need to return. Compared to other parks - this one had the least thought out protection from the sun. I can do a day at Parks without sunscreen and feeling burnt just by staying aware and staying in the shade when possible. That was not really possible at EPCOT. The main pathway is wide open and crowded. My solution was ducking into stores - which isn't a reason I go to amusement parks. Predominately to me - this was a place mostly about food, drink, and shopping. There are a few really nice attractions and shows to be found - so I can say I'm glad I went. My guess is - most everyone will find some part of this Park to be memorable enough to make it worthwhile... so do make it if you can. Just prepare for sun exposure. In our park step count - this one was tops. Lots of walking to see it all. Be aware and prepare......

4  Thank dreadpiratedb

Thanks for your honest review of your day at Epcot. Though this locale is a favorite of mine due to the Festivals and culture atmosphere, I can certainly understand why this wasn’t your top pick! It definitely covers a lot of ground, and you’ll travel a mile or two if you plan to explore it all.

I’m happy you enjoyed your day overall and found some attractions and shows to be top choice. Though it may not be in the books for now, we hope to see you around World Showcase again someday.

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

Construction everywhere. Longer walks to get to anything. Totally crowded, well beyond an enjoyable capacity. Not enough rain cover, not enough heat protection eg walkways, cool areas, definitely not enough rides to make it remotely worth the money or time. Over priced 'festival food' that was small and not even nice. Massive queues for anything whatsoever. Rides outdated and cheesy. I m not ever going again. Sorry Disney. No discounts either for the amount of construction and inconvenience. Not good.

Date of experience: August 2019
8  Thank Sky00123

I appreciate the time you took to share a review of your time at Epcot. I’m sorry to see the ongoing re-imagining had a negative impact on your day. I’ll be the first to admit this Park covers a mass amount of ground, and with ongoing work, this can be a source of frustration. Additionally, I’m sad to see the food at our Global Marketplaces and classic attractions left something to be desired.

We hope you return once work is complete and we present a fresh-faced Epcot.

Reviewed 20 October 2019

Love Epcot! Bit of a slower pace compared to the other Disney parks. Enjoyed a few rides and walked over the bridge to dine around the world! Get your fast past and don't miss the ride Soaring..it's amazing and will make you want to start thinking about your next travel plans and read tripadvisor reviews for those far away places your dreaming about!

2  Thank Robert D

Epcot is definitely the place to go for a day that’s a bit slower, I totally agree! Taking your time to taste your way around World Showcase allows you to bask in the culture and like you said, plan travel to these amazing countries. What a great way to get inspired!

Thanks for your review!

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

I hadn’t been here since I was a child and it was just as amazing and magical in my 40s. We went in evening and the place is gorgeous all lit up at night.

3  Thank kathleensR7960WO