Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Walt Disney World Special Event Tickets

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Epcot
29,757 results
All reviews world showcase spaceship earth mission space different countries future world food and wine festival turtle talk with crush nemo ride flower festival favorite park fast track fast pass magic kingdom fireworks show disney world great park disney characters
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2019 via mobile

We were there during the food & wine festival, which gave lots of extra food options. But the excess of available alcohol began to be apparent after about 8 pm. There were people visibly drunk which really detracted from the atmosphere. If you go during the festival, especially with children, go early in the day!

3  Thank Corinnellawrence
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Epcot, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Thank you for sharing your impressions of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Though I'm glad you were able to enjoy the wide variety of dining options available, I am very sorry to read your experience was diminished by the behavior of some of our other Guests. If you ever observe actions that you find concerning, please alert the nearest Cast Member. We want to ensure the magic is there for each Guest visiting us.

I appreciate your review, and I hope you'll be back soon for another visit with us!

Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

Epcot was really cool with the food and wine festival going on currently. They are serving foods from all over. The rides are pretty scarce here as far as thrilling. Test track was our favorite ride as well as soaring. Probably our least favorite park...but still worth a visit.

2  Thank rokeedy
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

It was seasonably hot and rainy. Disney staff moved appetizers indoors and the room definitely did not have the a/c running. Beautiful wedding, but Disney needs to lower the air. The bride and her family deserved more after the small fortune they paid.

3  Thank ufkonfrog7

Thank you for your honest and constructive review. Though I'm glad our Cast Members could make accommodations due to the inclement weather, I am sorry your experience at the wedding you attended was less than magical as a result. Please be assured I've shared your comments with the appropriate Leaders.

I appreciate your candor, and hope you'll return soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2019

I could go to Disney,,,,,especially Epcot 10 time a year...but I live in Tennessee....We do go 3-4 times a year and enjoy leaving the real world for a period of time...The food and Wine festival is always a must...Share the topas so you can try more countries...We wait till 11 to go that day then wait for the fireworks....We get fast passes for Frozen and Test Track which are our favorites...I'll let you know in advance....it ain't cheap so save up and enjoy...enjoy...enjoy

2  Thank nukum

I'm glad you've had such wonderful adventures exploring Epcot! I hope you'll journey back soon to discover new offerings and create even more magical memories!

Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

We got there 830 Sunday and parked within 50 yards from the entrance we bought our tickets and waited for the opening went right through the Nemo ride, Soaring is probably the coolest ride ever been on in my life,

2  Thank ttowntriper