*We actually traveled here in October, 2010, but the option wasn't available.
Without a doubt, this vacation is one of the best I have ever taken. Parc Soleil was an amazing stay and I hope to own time at this resort one day.
Because we flew we ended up in Orlando about 2-3 hours prior to check-in. We thought we would give it a shot but didn't expect the room to be ready. We were wrong. Our room was ready and waiting.
We headed up to our room and noticed that everything was immaculate. The room was spotless, the bed was made up, sheets tight, not even so much as water spots on the shower door. We were exhausted (our wedding was the previous day) so we took a nap as soon as we got to the room. For lunch we decided to hit up the Cafe Soleil which was located on premises by the main pool. The food was great and the prices were shockingly reasonable. In fact, we ended up having every breakfast and most of our diners here.
Adjacent to Cafe Soleil is a 7-11 sized convenience stores that had just about anything a vacationer could need, from t-shirts and sunglasses to wine and even baked goodies. Just like Cafe Soleil, the convenience store was reasonably priced and saved us from making unneccessary trips to Walgreens or Rite-Aid for things we may have forgotten.
The only negative experience came on our first night, but was not the resort's fault. The family that was staying in the attached room came in at about 11:00 Monday night and decided to cook fish and and carry on loud conversations with the television turned up quite loud. Fortunately, we explained this to the staff the next morning and they immediately moved our room to the one directly downstairs and we never heard anyone else during the rest of the stay.
Parc Soleil even added a nice little touch when we woke up Tuesday morning. I opened up the door to go downstairs and get breakfast and in the doorway was a balloon and a card congratulating us on our wedding/honeymoon.
As a side note (and I hope nobody gets in to trouble for this) my wife and I just visited Orlando again for our 2-year anniversary. We thought it would be a nice touch to visit Parc Soleil and eat at the restaurant. We explained our story to the security guard and he gave us a day pass and thanked us for coming back. He let us in so that we could eat at the restaurant and shop the convenience store. This goes to show how great the staff at Parc Soleil really is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Orlando, Florida