This is not really a resort in my opinion, it is a hotel where they nickel-and-dime you for all activities. I have stayed in better Hiltons and the suites here were not as well appointed as some of the Hilton suites I normally stay in. Be careful which room you get - ours had a nice balcony for sure... with a great view of a brick wall and rusting pipe over the garage. How's that for a picturesque vacation resort? This place is not within walking distance of anywhere, so if you are a couple or parents looking to have a drink with dinner you'll have to take turns driving. If you have dinner there it is limited and the service takes forever. I travel almost every week for work and can tell you there are nicer suites to be had at regular hotels. I would not recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Orlando, Florida