We purchased this once only time share while at another Hilton. We chose this so we could goto Disney and Universal and it was close. The resort was excellent! Customer service, everywhere, rocked. Check in was easy. The room looked exactly like the pictures on their website. I thought that was impressive in itself. The room was very clean and we had a great view of all the parks in the distance. Fireworks on New Years Eve were so cool. We could see all of the parks, which my 8 yr old loved.
The pool was big and clean, it had a cool waterslide as well. We were only able to use it once due to the unseasonable cold weather. The recreation program as well as the rec center were always busy. The staff was very attentive. One guy was especially good with the kids, sadly I can't remember his name but he is very tall and played college basketball. When kids got unruly or were dominating any specific game (ping pong, pool, Xbox) he would make sure they would share. They also had movie night outside which is fun for the kids.
We ate at the restaurant several times and each time was good food. They also had a beer and wine tasting, popular among the over 21 crowd. ;-)
We did have to sit through a timeshare presentation, but since we had already done one in NYC we didn't have to go over everything again. The sales rep was very understanding and was not pushing us to purchase a timeshare. We didn't buy at that time but are considering it for the future.
The only downsides to this property is 1. the location. Getting to the parks was a bit of a hassle, but we were also there during a holiday so we knew it would be busy. 2. the parking. The spaces were not very large and once we had to climb through the back of the suv (chevy traverse) to get in. I am assuming the driver of the other vehicle had to so a similar stunt to get out of their car as well. We did inform the front desk of the issue but they seemed to just say they'll take care of it b/c I was annoyed. I even gave them the license plate number.
All in all it was a great resort to stay at. Clean, friendly, and close to shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Orlando, Florida