We stayed at this resort for one week during spring break. We stayed in a 2 bedroom and it was very spacious for our family of 4. Our 13 year old loved the lock-off unit and thought he had his own place. The hotel property was very nice with a huge pool with water slide, a convenience store, and poolside restaurant. There was a nice kids club for babies through teenagers. Our teenager spent all of his time there and met multiple friends. My toddler enjoyed the area for younger kids and it gave us something to do on rainy days. The hotel is about 10-20 minutes drive from the entrances to most of the Disney parks. Our only slight problem was with the parking. The spaces were quite small and the garage is usually full if you come in late at night. There is overflow parking outside of the parking garage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Orlando, Florida