We had a 3 night stay in a studio room. It was large and modern and had a comfortable bed. However, the refrigerator had a foul odor and it took 3 calls to get someone to replace it. The 3rd call was around 1:30 a.m. & we set an appointment for 10;00 a.m. By morning it was not cooling at all. The guy (John) who came was great & relplaced it immediately. He has a terrific personality! He also helped us with the problem we had with the safe. The air conditioner was very loud. The window is only about 1/3 of the outside wall, with no balcony. We toured the 1 & 2 bedroom suites and were very impressed! I agree with other reiewers who loved Parc Soleil, when speaking of the larger units. Shout out to the fun guy who works in the Market Place at Parc Soleil. Transportation is provided to Disney's Epcot, only. We drove to locations at WDW and found the Parc Soleil to be convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Orlando, Florida